The Car Ride/sleepover

Sanime's pov: I'm still probably drunk because I'm feel lightheaded and dizzy. Now all I need to do is get home to my cozy little apartment.
Uzui: "Hey Sanime, I'm also taking Giyuu home so he'll be riding with us."
Sanime: "WHAT!!!" That means I'll have to deal with him for almost an hour while drunk!! And Uzui's  car is super messy so that also means that I'll be stuck next to Giyuu the entire time. This is gonna be a living hell.

Sanime: I hope into the car and sit awkwardly next to Giyuu. After a while Uzui finally gets in the car and pulls out of the driveway. After 5 very awkward minutes Giyuu starts to say something. My reflexes took over and I covered his mouth with my had. Because of how much Genya (Aka Sanime's little brother) and I fought as children and how many times I got into real fights I have really good reflexes. Giyuu automatically grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand away with a bright red face. Then continued to say "so why are you two being so quiet? It's awkward". Like you can say anything you almost never talk to anyone.
Uzui: "we're making a pit stop at my favorite restaurant!"
Sanime: "What?!? Why would we want to do that? All I want to do is get home and go to sleep."Last time this happened a 30 minute ride turned into a 2 hour ride but this time it's with Giyuu out of all people.

Giyuu: "So what restaurant are we going to?"
Uzui: "I have no clue!"
Sanime: "SO THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING THEN?!?"
Uzui: "well there was a lack of food at the meet up so why not get some now? "
Sanime: "because I want to get home". This might be one of the worst situations I've been in for a long time.

Giyuu: I'm stuck in a car with Uzui and Sanime at 11pm meaning I probably won't make it home until 1am. This is a living hell. What will my sister say when I get home? She's gonna be mad.
Uzui: "we're here! I chose cafe latte!" (this may or may not be a maid samia reference)
Giyuu: when I walk in I realize Uzui just brought us to a maid cafe at 11pm. What is wrong with him?!?!?
Staff lady: "what would you like to eat?"
Giyuu: "I'll just have a green tea please."
Sanime: "I'll also have a green tea."
Uzui: "I'll have one of everything please."
Giyuu: "what?!?!?! But that's so much and just for you?!?" I swear that man can eat anything and everything at any time.
Sanime: "well that's the most emotion I've heard in your voice in a long time."
Giyuu: "you know I have emotions right." I hate it when Sanime makes little comments like that. They just get on my nerves.

After they finished eating:
Uzui: "I'll pay!"
Giyuu: "Ok"...  now it's almost 12:30am and all I want to do is go home and sleep. I walk out and get into the car first with Uzui and Sanime right behind me.
Uzui: "let's go now! I want to see my fiancé's!"
Giyuu: why does that man have 3 fiancé's and how tf did he get them? Well I can think about that later because I need some sleep. I looked over at Sanime and he's fast asleep. I feel drowsy now so I'm gonna get some sleep to.

Giyuu: I wake up and I'm laying in Sanime's lap. Wtf! How did I end up hear. I sit up to see where we are just to see rain, thunder, and lightning.
Uzui: "the weather is starting to get really bad now. So who's house is closest?"
Giyuu: Then I hear Sanime's voice "mine is about 10 minutes away from here."
Uzui: "well that's our next pit stop."
Giyuu: this is gonna be a nightmare if we get stuck at Sanime's house but the weather is supposed to let up soon...  I'm just gonna go lay on the couch.
Uzui: "I'm claiming the couch! Giyuu you can sleep in Sanime's room."
Sanime: "WHAT NO GIYUU IS NOT SLEEPING IN MY ROOM!!!"
Uzui: "then we here will he sleep?"
Sanime: "I DONT KNOW, NOT IM MY ROOM."
Giyuu: "I'll just sleep in the floor."
Uzui: "no your sleeping in his bed because a lot of the friend group ships you two and it interesting for me."
Sanime: "no.     Way.      In.     Hell is he sleeping in my bed."
Uzui: "I'll pay you 400$."
Sanime: "FINE"
Giyuu: "I guess I don't get a choice." Meh I'm just gonna go to sleep.
Sanime: "I'm going to bed now so either deal with it or sleep somewhere else."

Sanime: so now I'm stuck in my tiny apartment with Giyuu and Uzui and I have to share a bed with Giyuu. This is really a living hell. All I need to do now is make it through the night.... With Giyuu... and Tengen. We'll time to go to sleep. I climb into bed with Giyuu already on the other side. I push myself as far away from him as I can and just hope I don't move much in my sleep.

The next morning
Sanime: when I wake up to see Giyuu's oddly soft, long, and silky hair. And then I see Giyuu himself cuddled up against me looking really pale and cold as usual. But right now he looked kinda...cute. EWEWEW WHAT AM I THINKING I HATE HIM! Well..why should I "hate him". Wow I really need to stop thinking now. I'll just get up and make me some breakfast then kick Tengen and Giyuu out of my apartment. "TENGEN...GIYUU GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT."
Tengen:  "but why so early?"
Sanime: "because I have shit to do." I don't really have anything to do but I'll do anything to get them out of my house.
Tengen: "fine. Giyuu let's go"
Giyuu: "give me a minute I just got up. Bye Sanime see you soon."
Sanime: "never come to my apartment again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end of this chapter! Thanks for reading this. But agin this is the first thing I've ever written so I'm trying some different formats in this so pls just deal with it for a little longer. See you next chapter!