The last day of school

This is some stuff you might want to know about me/ the writer
I'm a girl in middle school (I won't share what grade), this is my very first story, and I'm not the best at writing so if there's any mistakes then sorry. Id you don't like Sanime x Giyuu then don't read or at least don't leave hate pls!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Giyuu: uuh why can't the last day of school just be over already? Rengoku won't stop talking to me about the vacation we have planned in about a month and I hate this teacher. Maybe I should just fake being sick and go home early. Well that won't work because I have a meet up with a bunch of people after school, which also means I'll have to deal with Sanime. I don't hate him but I think he hates me because I'm quite, shy, don't talk much at all, and I'm generally a pessimist. At least I have the vacation to look forward to if that goes well.

(After school and still Giyuu)
Giyuu: Crap I'm gonna be late to the meet up! "Shinobu wait! Can you give me a ride? I walked to school today so I don't have my car."
Shinobu: "sure but your gonna have to get someone to take you back home. Your house is in the opposite direction of mine so I won't be able to take you home dip shit".
Giyuu: "Ok thanks Shinobu". I get in Shinobu's car and off we go to Mitsuri's house wher the meet up is.

(At the meet up)
Obianai: "Hey Shinobu! What's Giyuu doing here I thought told everyone to not invite him."
Giyuu: "you know I can hear you and Mitsuri invited me."
Obianai: "oh well if she invited you then that's fine."
Giyuu: Obianai is just a little simp. I'll just go sit on the couch and hope nobody talks to me. Slowly people started getting drunk and the meet up turned into some sort of party.

Sanime's pov: I can't believe Uzui convinced me to go to this stupid meet up. All it is is a bunch of dumbasses interacting and doing stupid stuff (aka getting drunk). Meh maybe I'll just be able to avoid people, especially Giyuu. He never says anything and when he does it just brings everyone's moods down. But he is part of the friend group and I can't do anything about it. All I have to do is avoid him.

"Common Uzui were gonna be late!"
Uzui: "you can't leave without me, I'm the one with a car."
Sanime: "shut up dick head!!!" My mom doesn't have enough money to get me a car and I can't get a job because of school. Now all I can do is depend on the people around me to get me where I need to go.
Obianai: "welcome to the what used to be a meet up and is now some sort of party."
Sanime: Giyuu is the only one not drunk of course. He's the boring one that no one bothers to talk to but still managed to get in this friend group.

Still Sanime: The first thing I do is go for some drinks and after a while I got drunk and for some reason the first thing I did was sit by Giyuu. I'm not really sure why because he's the only person I'm not friends with, but the shocked look on his face made it worth it. He looked like a stunned possum when I reach out and touched his face. It was so sudden and random that it caught me off hard even though I'm drunk af. The next thing I know I'm on the ground passed out.

Giyuu's: wtf just happened the guy who hates me just made a move on me... I think. Now he's on the ground and I can't do anything. "Uzui!!! Come get Sanime." No answer... "Shinobu! Come get Sanime!" after about a minute of waiting she came in and just pick up Sanime and walked away without a word. She might be small but holy shit she's strong. How did she just pick up a full grown mom with no problem what's so ever, and she's only 4'11(or 121cm)!!! Anyway why still why did sanime touch me face? It's so weird.

Giyuu: After a couple hours every one was sober ish so I was asking around to see if I could get a ride back home. Everyone either had a full car or didn't live close enough to take me back home. The only person that I hadn't asked was Uzui. "Hey Uzui"
Uzui: "yeah what do you need Giyuu?"
Giyuu: "can you give me a ride home? Shinobu gave me a ride earlier but she said that she wouldn't agin plus she's already left."
Uzui: "sure but just do you know I also have to take Sanime back home."
Giyuu: uuuuuh well that's the only way I can get hone so I guess it won't be that bad as long as I get home. " ok as long as I get home."