wedding drama JSXWILBUR

Today is Jonathan jschlatt and Wilbur soot big day. Their wedding. They decided to let people give speeches. So scarlett aka schlatt sister decides to go first.

"Today I'm here to honor wilbur and my twin brother jschlatt big day. Anyways I'm going to start. Jonathan did you know that you to william Spencer gold you were just some dare to him? Yeah yall started off with high school sweethearts blah blah. Wilbur and his two dumb friends paid him 20 bucks to date you. Of course wilbur being a sweetheart though it was wrong but you cant go wrong with 20 bucks so. Yeah either way during those two weeks of fake dating he started to gain feelings for you." Scarlett said as she put his two hands together holding it. Jschlatt of course let go of the british man hand "JONATHAN DONT ACT SO INNOCENT. YOU HAD A AFFAIR FOUR TIMES WITH ALEX QUACKITY. EVEN THOUGH YALL ARE EXS." scarlett yelled but back off of the mic, everyone was shocked, sapnap and karl let go of quackity hand, wilbur looked at schlatt with a gross look. "KARL, SAPNAP AND WILBUR DONT ACT INNOCENT TOO! YOU AND JSCHLATT HAD A AFFIAR WITH ALEX. MADE HIM MOAN YOUR GUYS NAME. ALSO SAPNAP AND KARL. YOU NEVER EVEN LOVED QUACKITY AT ALL YALL JUST WANTED TO TRY OUT A THREE SOME TILL QUACKITY FINALLY SAID THE FIRST I LOVE YOU TO YOU GUYS THEN YALL JUST STUCK WITH HIM" scarlett yelled then finally catch her breathe, quackity looked at both of the boys with tears filled in his eyes. The fire boy and the soft boy both looked at each other then looked at the ducky boy. "oh btw" scarlett said as she walked up closer to the mic "sapnap and karl. You both are shitty men. Quackity had a affair with both of the boys over there before yall asked him. Cant believe you guys pulled your hand away from him. He was hella hella attached to you guys never left a single sight. Schlatt and wilbur. You BOTH are shitty men too." Scarlett said as she smiled and fix her hair.

Xoxo three somes. Wedding drama