valentine's 2

I didn't know I was gonna be here.. anyways..

wilbur and the group ran to Hospital john and natalie ran to niki room while wilbur ran to his lover room

"Schlatt?" He says as he slowly opens the door peaking his head out seeing his lover forehead cover with the white band aid

"Schlatt!" Wilbur said as he ran to him falling on knees eyes already full with tears

"Jschlatt.." wilbur says as he slowing plays with his lover hair

Then he gets a text

?????: awww.. you're so fuvking pathetic crying for some american.

Wilbur: who are you?

????: I'm the person who shot your best friend and your lover:)

Wilbur:WHY!?

????: look wilbur soot. Him and I go way back since high school I assume he never told you about me. Him and I made a deal. If jschlatt can make you fall for him and you guys date for 1 year then he will get paid and you wont know and he will date somebody that he used to wanted. But he broke that deal and actually felled in love with your british bitch ass.

Wilbur read.

????:🤣 british man sad boo hoo bitch. You were just a deal the whole time. You were just some worthless streamer who's in some lame ass band.

Wilbur read.

????: just know if he survives he will get killed again. I'll send a group of people to shot that new yorker up and your annoying British son.

Wilbur read.

???:🤣 bye hoe

Wilbur was shocked but mostly heartbroken the man he wanted to marry, call him his husband. His lover. Turned out to all be a lie... but was it really a lie? Was the unknown really unknown? Was it jealous? Was it issues? Or..

Just some lame ass prank

Xoxo :p