Chapter 1

Rage burned through me as the bike still wouldn't speed up like I needed it to, it wasn't helping having people chasing me for no reason. I gasped as something hit my bike throwing me off, I saw a man with blonde hair running towards me.

"Please let me go, none of you need to get hurt." I yelled looking to my left as a man with dark shoulder length hair and a metal arm walked towards me reloading his weapon.

"This isn't up for discussion." He said clipping the mag in place, I looked away from him to see that the blonde was still running at me.

"Nat now!" He yelled, I barely got a breath in before someone grabbed me from behind trying to wrap something around my neck, my instincts kick in and I spun around throwing them off me and into a car. I heard a grunt as they let me go, I looked over to see metal arm now aiming his gun at me, I caught the blonde looking at my bag, I moved to take it back as he pulled a vial out. I growled in frustration as I launched myself at metal arm grabbing the gun from him catching him by surprise as I smashed him in the face with the butt of it, something hit me hard in the head breaking my visor and knocking my helmet off.

"HOLD FIRE!" she screamed; I turned around flicking my hair over my shoulder to look at her. "Mila? Is that you?" she asks looking at me frowning.

"What?" I asked confused as something shiny moves out the corner of my eye and everything went dark.

I groaned reaching up to touch the back of my head, it hurt but there was no blood. I got up slowly and looked around, I was in some circular glass room, I turned around as I heard footsteps approaching.

"It's good to see you awake Mila." I blinked a few times and touched the back of my head again to make sure I really was awake and not dreaming.

"Natasha?" I asked confused.

"Seems like you're back to normal."

"Normal? What the hell is going on?" I asked looking around again before coming to look back at her.

"I found you being controlled, so I helped you." She stated like I had pleaded for her to help me.

"What the fuck?!" My anger got the best of me, and I hit the glass, "Nat I haven't seen you since graduation and suddenly you turn up, lock me up and act like everything's okay?" Nat took half a step back like I had just hit her, I could see tears forming before she turned away from me. "There's the Natasha I know."

"Don't you dare!" Natasha stopped.

"You can't even look at me because you know it's true." I scoffed rolling my eyes at her.

"No." she spun around, "I'm not going to argue with you." I turned away from her flicking my hair over my shoulder as I heard her footsteps retreating.

"That's right! Leave like you always do. You, Natasha, are a selfish bitch who only looks out for herself." I turned back to see her still retreating from me. "Leaving me in here like you left me in the Red Room with our baby sister." Natasha turned and marched back towards me.

"I am truly sorry." She growled, I squinted at her trying to figure out why she walked all the way back to me to apologise when she could have said it before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her, I sighed and sat down on the cold ground, I looked around trying to figure out how and if I could actually get out of this glass cage.