CHAPTER FOUR - GARDEN AND FLOWERS

Start from the beginning

I am now used to staying quiet and mind my own business. For three months, I have no one to talk to, I have zero encounter with other people because I was dealing and healing the wound that almost break me. I isolate my self in my room for three months. The only person who is with me in that room is my own self.

I look up at the sky and stare at the clouds forming some shapes in the air. Their were several one's forming. I even spot a cute shaped.

"That's a rabbit." Desperate to find a topic to talk about, I suddenly spoke and point at the rabbit-like shape on the sky. It had a big circle as a body with one small circle as a head and an ear, looking like a rabbit. It also have a small circle as a tail.

There was a moment of silent after I said the words.  I could feel my heart racing with nervousness and the urge to turn my face away out of embarrassment as time passes by. I worried. Was it so haphazard? Funny? Stupid? Argh! How can I begin a conversation without coming across as random or stupid? I don't know!

"Really?" Ellaine softly said on the side. She looked up to take a look at the clouds I mentioned. I nodded with a little reluctance. I could see on my peripheral vision Daine also did what Ellaine done.

"Its changing to a ball now." Daine quietly reacted when the clouds separate from each other and now left a ball shaped cloud.

I nodded and stay quiet. I was worried that they would find my words awkward or stupid but they didn't speak a word about it and just continue.

"Look, On the left side, the cloud is shaped like a cotton candy." Ellaine spoke. "So pretty~"

"Where?"

"On your left." She rolled her eyes.

I see. They still argue with each other until now.

"I think it shaped like an icecream."

"No, you just think that. It really shaped like cotton candy."

Diane blink her eyes three times and didn't argue more. "I see, alright."

They start to enjoy themselves and talk more about the clouds. They even named the clouds they spot with a human name. I just stayed quiet on their side and watch the two woman happily pointing their fingers to the sky.

"The butterfly is so pretty..."

My attention was caught by Daine who quietly said those words on the side while looking at two big violet and blue butterflies flying above the flowers.

I smiled. Finally, something that I can share my thoughts and my interest without feeling random and awkward to.

"There are many of them in the garden flying around." I said to Daine and Smiled when she turned her head to me.

"Really?"

"Yes. If you even want to, I can tour you both here to see the garden." I offer smoothly. Ellaine look at me when she heard my words.

"Are you sure? I wont stop you Vivi." She said. Diane nodded, agreeing with her.

Not joking with my offer, I stand up from the bench and look at them.

"Come on, I'll tour you. The garden has many different flowers planted."

"Oh~ I love that Idea." Ellaine excitedly stand up and walk towards me. She turned to Daine when the cousin didn't follow her action. "Come on Daine!"