"Arsalan, when are you teaching Ayath horse riding ?" Abasi teased him.

Shuja was rolling in laughter. "We thought only Sultan Shahzain held the title of a foolish king, but I guess both my brother-in-laws share the title."

"You are going too far, Shuja," Arsalan replied. Ayath just walked away from there.

"Arsalan, Ayath is a replica of my mother in fighting. How on earth did you think she is like Seher? Seher usually cries at every little thing, but Ayath is fierce. She does not take any nonsense." Shuja replied in a serious tone.

"He did not notice because he was busy planning to protect a poor princess who became his wife", Abasi started laughing.

"I think once a man is married, he loses his brain" Shuja replied.

Arsalan was about to hit Shuja when Abasi stopped him."You know Arsalan, what she did with that prince Qasim?"

Shuja narrated the incident that his grandfather told them. "My grandfather literally dragged her from there."

"Why did you not mention this to me before?" Arsalan questioned Shuja.

"Calm down, I never got a chance and you made assumptions by yourself."

"Now tell me, when are you teaching her to ride a horse?" Abasi started laughing again.

Irritated, Arsalan walked away from there and met Shahzain.

"I was looking for you, Arasalan" Shahzain replied, seeing him. "Follow me."

"Anything serious brother ?" Arsalan, who was already angry, replied in a distressed tone.

"I know you are frustrated, but I have a solution." He ordered his servants to bring a box. "These medications I especially ordered for you on short notice."

"Why?"

"Seher and Ayath are close and Seher told me about your condition. Just use this for a month. You might notice the difference."

"Brother, I do not understand what you are talking about. I am perfectly healthy."

"It is equally embarrassing for me to talk about this, but it is my duty to look after you."

Arsalan raised his eyebrows, gesturing that he still didn't understand.

" Fool, this medication will help you to perform with your wife" Shahzain replied.

Arsalan just opened his mouth wide." I am trying to help you here and you are acting all innocent. You should have discussed your condition before marriage to a medic"

"Hold on, Brother, there might be a misunderstanding. I am perfectly healthy in every aspect. Your wife is a fool who might have a misunderstanding", Arsalan replied angrily.

Shahzain was taken back for a moment. Arslan never spoke so rudely. In fact he was very polite at all times.

Seher might have misunderstood. Arsalan's anger was justified. I would have killed someone in anger if someone questioned my masculinity. Shazain thought.

"Calm down, Arsalan, I think I misunderstood. I never meant to embarrass you. Seher overthinks sometimes"

Arsalan then took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"Brother Shaxain, sorry about my outburst, trust me, I do not have any physical problem. If I ever needed guidance, you would be the first one I would run to seek help from."

"I understand Seher must have misunderstood. I sincerely apologize and am sorry for my outburst."

Arsalan was in a sour mood throughout the evening. He refused evening meals and sat inside the guest room. Ayath knew that Shuja and Abasi teased Arsalan and she did not think much. Teasing between close friends was common. She knew Arsalan might be hungry, so she personally carried a plate for him.