𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐭𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Their going really well. You know... Uhm. Kedani is a really good teacher..." I said as his Hand moved towards my ass.

"Wait." I said and his dad and my mom looked at me confused. "I'm sorry I was talking to myself because I just remembered I left something in my room." I said bout to stand up.

"Actually. Me and your mom we was gonna go to the office because I forgot some things at the office but I will leave you in good hands.

"He said pointing at his son and my head started screaming no but yes at the same time.

"Oh okay. Then I will see you guys later." I said.

"Sure." He said standing up and I stood up and Kedani did too.

• • • •

"Stop walking away from me." Kedani said opening my room door.

"I want you to leave me alone Kedani." I said about to sit on my bed but my wrist got grabbed and next two seconds I was in his arms.

" I can't leave you alone Imani... and you know that" he said. "We should off just never fucked in that library." He said calmly. "I don't know what it is this but I can't stop thinking about the times we fucked, nd especially about you..." he said turning my face to look at him.

I wanted to kiss him soo bad so I closed my eyes trying to make that sensation go away but it got worse.

I opened my eyes and our lips were a few inches away from each other, so I leaned in making our lips touch.

Then we looked at each other and we instantly went in for a kiss.

He picked me up laying me down on my bed, he started humping me against his dick and I instantly got more wet.

"You want it?" He asked causing my heart to start racing.

"Yes, Daddy." I said and he instantly removed his pants then his boxers.

He lifted my dress up and then looked at me. "No panties?" He asked, and I didn't say anything.

"Bad girl." He said spanking my pussy.

"I was gonna let you be in control but since you decided to meet somebody you didn't even know. without panties I'm gonna have to punish you." He said causing me to try run before he could put it in but he was holding me down, so I could barely move.

"No! Wait! I read my mothers file. I saw your dads name and that's why I put no panties." I said sincerely.

"Are you lying to me baby girl?" He asked causing my pussy to get even more wet and wanting to feel him inside me.

He put his hand on my pussy. "I love when you're always this wet for me." He said as he started rubbing in circle as my face expression changed into pleasure and I slipped out a moan.

"So fucking wet, that you're leaking already." He said looking down at my pussy he put his face there and licked me, causing me to grip into the bed.

"Wait" I said into a moan. "Fuck-" I said relaxing as I just took in the pleasure.

I widened my legs even more as he sucked my clit causing me to jerk forward. He inserted a finger starting to pump in and out as my head sighed into the pillow and I let out at a moan.