Chapter 2

Wait Guys. I know you need the love but wait for chapter 3+ because that's when it gets juicy -.0 - (winking)
=========
What?!?:
~ 5 years later ~
"What?!?" I screamed. "Yes. I know your 17 now and 12 when you failed. But you have to kill them because soon Mikasa and Angel joined the Survey Corps. Levi is already a solider so its a win, win. But your 12 years old days are over now join the 104th Survey Corps to finish half of your mission" Braun said. "What?!? You can't do this! I'm only 17 and going to be with a lot of 15 and 16 year olds! I'm so old! Wh-" Then father smacked me. "Quit it! I didn't raise you to be a baby! I raised you to be a human weapon to kill!" He yelled. I teared up. "Fine... I'll take your offer" I said doing a internal sigh. I packed my things and left. On my way I saw girls running away from a rapist. I sighed and kept walking.
=====
"All right you maggots! I'm surprised we got this many shit heads! Now if I ask you a question you answer it!" The 'commander' said fiercely. He walked up to a blonde headed girl "What is your name and where did you come from!" He yelled. "Armin Arlert from Shiganshina District!" The girl said. "Why do look like a girl Mr.Arlert!" "A boy?!? This is so weird" I thought. The commander just skipped him and walked pasted me. He yelled at more cadets then it was over. Time for Training.
=========
Training was done and it was dinner in the Mess Hall. This guy I met when I was 12 Eren was  telling about the fall of Shiganshina and I was just sitting with a guy named Reiner who seemed clam and angry at the same time. I just ate my bread quietly and clamly. Then someone grabbed my collar and picked me up. I see it was Jean. Jean Kirschiten. I looked at him boredly not caring. Everyone looked at me shocked. I just shrugged. I quickly kicked Jean in the jawline and pushed him and did a flip in the air and landed on the table. I sat down quick. I looked around and saw jaws wide opened. "Never seen a girl kick someone in the jaw?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads and kept eating. The commander come in and ask what happened "What the Hell happened?" He asked. I rose my hand. "Sasha passed gas" I told. Everyone tried holding their laughter. Sasha looked at me shocked and scared. He left. I got up and packed my things and headed to my dorm. I was stopped my Mikasa. "Taylor.... Did I see you when I was 9?" She asked quietly. I looked at her shocked but didn't show it. I rose an eyebrow "No.. I met no one when I was little. Only my father Braun, my brothers Desi, Adrian and Finn." I said. She gasp "That name Desi, Adrian and Finn... Those names killed my father and my mother and chocked Eren and smacked Angel" she teared up. "WHERE YOU THE GIRL WITH THEM!" She yelled. I just walk away to my dorm without her noticing.
===========
Omg! Got to end it there. Next chapter you'll get feels and love. Just wait. For now... See Chu Later! >\\\\<