Chapter 1

Behind it all:
========
"(Y/N) you have a new mission" your boss Braun said. "What it is Father?" You said. Braun was your father and your boss. "You have to kill the Ackerman blood line" Braun said. You nodded "Who is the Ackerman's?" You asked. "Ah okay its Mikasa Ackerman, Jonthan Ackerman, Maria Ackerman, Angel Ackerman, Kuchel Ackerman, Kenny Ackerman, and Levi Ackerman" He said "That means send 3 people to kill Mikasa, Jonathan and Maria, and Angel. Angel and Mikasa are kids about 9ish. You need Angel, Mikasa and Maria to be alive and brought back here so we can sell them to the black market. Kill Jonathan. Then you must send 13 men and women to kill Kuchel, Kenny and Levi. Kuchel you'll find her at a stirp club or a random persons house, Kenny you'll find him in a ally raping young girls and then you'll find Levi being choked or playing the piano." He continued as you nodding and writing it down. "Okay I won't let you down Father" you said get your total of 16 men and women. "Finn, Adrian and Desi go kill Jonathan and bring Angel, Mikasa and Maria back here." You said as Finn, Adrian and Desi nodded. "The rest of you kill Kuchel, Kenny and Levi!" You yelled "Starting Now!".
========
You, Finn, Adrian and Desi made it to the same house of 4 Ackerman's. You nodded and jumped off your horse. You signaled the gang to come to the door. You grabbed your pocket knife out and knocked on the door.
~ Mikasa's POV ~
"Hey mom can you show me how to make babies?" I asked. She flinched by my question. "Why don't you ask you father Mikasa" my mom told me. I immediately asked dad "Dad? Where do babies come from?" I asked "Why don't you asked Dr.Jaeger when he gets here. Also Angel clean the dishes please" my sister Angel nodded and started cleaning the dishes. Then their was a knock on the door "Er that might be Dr.Jaeger I'll get it" Father said. He opened the door and we saw 4 people 1 women and 3 men. The women plunged a kinfe into Father. Me and Angel stood their silent watching mom grab a pair of scissors. Mom attacked the 4 thugs. One named Desi apparently grabbed is Axe and hit momma with it on the head. Mom was sent to the ground in a matter of seconds. The girl smirked at me and Angel. "Desi you weren't supposed to kill her" she said "She wanted a fight! I won! That's final!" Desi roared. They turned to me and Angel once more. The female grabbed Angel by the hair and Desi grabbed me but my torso. "Now be good little girls and don't move or else I'll do this" Desi and the women smacked both of us across the head and made me and Angel faint.
========
~ Eren's POV ~
I stood their with my father at the Ackerman's house. My dad knocked and telling me to get 'along' with 2 girls names Angel and Mikasa. "Eren your so mean that's why you only have 1 friend named Armin so try to be friendly with them." He told me. I just rolled my eyes. My dad opened the door. His eyes widened. "What is it dad?" I asked kinda afraid. He opens the door all the way so I can see. I saw a guy stabbed with a knife in the floor dead and a women on the floor with a Axe in her head dead. "Eren go up to the mountain and stay their and don't move" my father told me. I nodded and went out
========
~ Angel's POV ~
I was laying on floor unconscious with my sister Mikasa. I was tearing up knowing we will get soled to the Black Market and raped by dirty old perverts. There was a knock on the door and I was Desi run to the door. A boy around our age was wondering if can stay here because he was lost. Desi said "Okay you can come on in little boy" the kid stabbed Desi. I squirmed in excitement because he was saving us. But the women kicked me and ran to Desi. The kid stabbed the women. The boy untied us and said his name was Eren. "Eren
.. You know theres another person and the women is still here" Mikasa told him. The women grunted but still got enough strength to pull him up and choke him. "Adrian!" She yelled. The other man came in and took over the women's place. The women ran out of the door with stoling goods. "Takaka! Takaka! Takaka!" The boy screamed. Me and Mikasa grabbed knifes and held them shaking. Until I ran stabbing the man in the kidney and Mikasa following stabbing him in the heart. I panted like crazy sitting down while Mikasa was claming Eren down. I smiled in relief. Then the door opens with Dr.Jaeger and the Military Police. I saw my favorite police and hugged him. "Ah Angel I knew you'll be fine" Michael said.
=======
Gotta end on a clif hanger! Update later. See chu later!