Part 1

Meet Vedant - 29 years old, young IT professional working in very prestigious MNC company as a software developer. He is doing great at professional career where as at home he is all alone. His parents died in a tragic car accident when he was 12.

 He was in a relationship for 5 years but his girlfriend got married to someone else as their caste was different and her parents were not agreeing. So from last 5 years he is again living as an orphan. Everyday is a struggle for him.

 Everyday is a struggle for him

Meet Vedika - 30 years old, bubly, smart, beautiful and you IT professional in MNC in Pune

Meet Vedika - 30 years old, bubly, smart, beautiful and you IT professional in MNC in Pune. She had everything she wished for in her life. But everything vanished when she lost her fiancee in a tragic car accident. 

She is living like a robot with no robot. She has not shed any tears on her fiancee's death nor has smiled for the last two months. No one know what she is feeling or how she is dealing with it. Everyday and everything is difficult for her.

 Everyday and everything is difficult for her

14th Feb, At Lotus Cafe:

Vendat: He is sitting quietly drinking coffee alone in a Lotus cafe which is known as a couples cafe in Pune. He is alone not because his date ditched him.

He opted to come to this cafe and enjoy this day with himself as there were no one who loves him or he loves them.

He is all alone in this world and this day makes him more loner. He is handsome, fair,with height of 6 ft 1 inch which girl loves the most and cute dimple on left chick. 

He can get any girl with just smile but today he is feeling helpless alone. When he was thinking all about his own misery, one girl came inside the cafe and sat in corner sit.

He was observing her because she was the first person who came alone without a partner, might be waiting for someone. He sees girl ordering coffee and something else. She is been here for more than 2 hrs and no one came. She is very sad and dull. I think I should go talk to her.

Vedika: Today is 14th Feb, yes valentine day and I am late for my date. Finally I reached Lotus Cafe for our date and the cafe was full as expected. 

I have ordered 1 black coffee and 1 strawberry cake. You might be thinking why only one when I have came for date. My fiance is no more, I have lost him 2 months ago. So to celebrate our day, I have came to this cafe. Cafe is full of couples reminding me of him.

Today I am missing him more. I looked straight and found one man looking towards me with curious expression. I do not want to look towards any other man but he got me curious as he was alone and been siting here for more than 2 hrs.

*******

Happy Holi everyone ! Hope you are enjoying this story.

- Divya