Chapter 10

TW!!

This chapter contains the topics of self-harm and eating disorder, the section is marked.

Anyone who cannot tolerate this should NOT read this section!

____________________________
Timeskip

Bokuto kicked the door shut behind him. Akaashi wrapped her arms around him while Bokuto pulled him up by his legs and pressed him against the lockers.

Their kisses grew more intense and faster, and Akaashi clasped his hands to Bokuto's hair as if it were his only support.
Akaashi loosened his mouth briefly to say something, but that didn't stop his friend from continuing on his neck. "Bo." He tried to steady his breathing. "We could get who-," he brought out before Bokuto turned back to his lips.
"I don't care," he gasped.
"I mean it."
"So am I."

"SERIOUS?!" cried Sarukui.
Akaashi freed his feet and himself.
"Is it never enough with you guys?!"
Bokuto opened his locker and took his things out of it. "No," he said as he smiled.
Akaashi turned to his gym clothes as well.
"Honestly?" Konoha threw his bag on the floor. "I love that you guys finally confessed your feelings and liked each other, but don't you have your own home to make out in?"
"No, they can't stand it until then," Sarukui replied. "That's why in the clubroom. Just before training, right after school, where they haven't seen each other for an hour because they do the same thing during breaks anyway."
Akaashi pulled his training shirt over his head, a grin on his face. One that was very rarely seen.
"And it's been going on for six weeks," Washio said.
"Every day," added Anahori.
"Every spare minute," said Konoha.
"Are you guys done then?" asked Akaashi.
"Yes, that's right, we are still present." Bokuto tied his shoes. "And by the way, we don't make out during breaks."
Komi laughed. "Then what was that thing I saw last Friday?"
"That was ONCE!" exclaimed Akaashi.
Everyone laughed, even him and Bokuto.
"As long as it doesn't happen on the pitch..." Onaga sat down with Anahori.
"Hurry up or there won't be a pitch today!" shouted Suzumeda from outside.
The boys all grinned mockingly at each other once more before practice began.

As usual, it was a little late before the team finally left the gym and went home.

Akaashi had just left school when Bokuto hugged him from behind and kissed him on the cheek. Akaashi was only slightly startled, as he was used to it, and immediately turned to him. The two kissed.
"Do you want to come over to my place? We could watch a movie."
The setter twisted the corners of his mouth into a tiny smile. "I can't, Bo."
"Why?" he whined.
"I'm already late anyway."
Bokuto mumbled something he didn't understand.
"On the weekend, okay?" Akaashi stroked his cheek.
"You're lucky I can't even be mad at you for a second."
The smile on Akaashi's face widened. Ace put his hands on Akaashi's back, Akaashi held his face with his hands, their lips touched, their eyes locked.
"See you tomorrow."
Akaashi disengaged and went his way.

It was only the slow ticking of the clock that filled the room with sound.

"I still don't have an answer." His father tilted his head, his eyes wide.
"The training took longer," Akaashi admitted.
"Oh, really?"
He was afraid to look up, to look at his father, to move. On the kitchen counter, he drew invisible, tiny circles.
"When I tell you to be home at eighteen, you be there! This training is not that important that you can't even follow my orders!"

Akaashi thought about how Bokuto had said a few days ago that it would be the last chance for him to go to the national championships as Tokyo's first representative.
How much he wanted to win. "I will prove to everyone that I am the better ace!" he had shouted.

"The playoffs start soon," he said quietly.
"So what, you guys are going to the championships anyway, who gives a shit how many representatives you are." His father rose and looked out the window. "Go to your room."
Akaashi left immediately.