28 - Filthy, traitorous liar.

Start from the beginning

That scrutinising way Kylo looks down on you makes you feel even more naked. Like your soul has been stripped bare for him. His raven hair falls over his face, your body screams for his lips to touch you. You can feel his hand, huge, sure, steady, strong, gripping your body into his. You've never felt so powerless, and yet so lucky.

"You look beautiful like this." His words are full of lust, deep and gravely in his arousal. Your eyes widen. "So good and obedient for me." He swallows, his adams apple bobbing as he thinks.

"There is still time for me to disobey you." You stare, trying desperately to keep your defiant side alive and fighting. You fight the smirk pulling at your lips.

Kylo laughs at you, a breathy chuckle, teasing you with the dagger by poking it into your skin slightly. It prickles, and you assume he broke the skin. You keep your brave face plastered on as you feel the smallest trickle of blood forming.

"You won't." He tells you, certain, that dark, commanding stare insures it. You ache to defy him - simply to disprove his arrogance.

"Besides," His voice drops to a low whisper, his face inching closer. His lips tickle against yours playfully. "It's so fun watching you break..."

"Perhaps I don't submit this time." You bite your lip, a million scenarios flying through your head about how he'd break you. "What then?"

"I suppose we should have to find out." He captures your lips with his before you can process his meaning, his tongue overpowering yours.

It's when his hand is wrapped around your throat, squeezing, the other - still holding a knife to you - now slipped to rest dangerously at the small of your back, that you feel how truly overpowered you are. The knife is pressed into your side, but all you can feel are the sparking nerves running along your captured throat. You're tiny compared to him, your neck craning upwards to join your mouths when he tugs you impossibly closer.

Kylo's fingers easily hold the circumference of your neck, blood rushing to your head as the supply is cut off. The knife on your skin feels equal parts threat and promise, yet his enrapturing tongue delivers nothing but passion and heat. You never wish your lips to part.

You almost forget you are practically nude until Kylo's hand is reaching, exploring your body further. He pinches your nipple, hard, and you squeal - pulling your lips away.

"Stop playing with me," you pant, as he deliberately palms your breast at the sound of your words, "it's not fair. Take the collar off."

"Why should I?" Kylo moves to take your lips once more, but you edge your face away from his in annoyance. His jaw tenses, locking in place as he attempts to calm his rage. "Tell me." He adds, sending you a look you know warrants an answer. "Why?"

"Wh- why?" You cannot fathom what he means. You want some power, some control, back, of course.

"Yes." He brazenly admires your chest once more. You want to scream, or huff, at his stubbornness. Your shoulders and wrists ache from taking your body weight. "Seeing as you thought yourself perfectly capable of handling my... vices..." When his eyes meets yours again, you recall the bathtub in explicit detail. "You might settle down for me, Pet." It is not a question.

"Pet," you sigh, exasperated, your brow knotting - you watch the floor. As if looking at the floor will give you the simplicity you hope for, though truly, would be bored with.

Aggressively, his hand is taking hold of your jaw in one practiced motion, yanking your head upward.

"I will call you whatever I like." Kylo tells you lowly, a familiar darkened heat behind his scrutiny. Your jaw pangs as he squeezes it in his grasp, emphasising his words. It is clear what this grip on you means, what his words and his threat means: Kylo Ren owns you.