| 1 | 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When you open your eyes you expected to see the ceiling of your room next to the warm sensation of the sheets against your body, you did not expect to see a blue sky with clouds greeting you.

You don't feel your body, but you know it's there. Your heart keeps beating, you know you're alive, you're still alive, but it doesn't feel like that. Limbs feel heavy when you try to lift them.

You panic. 'Where am I?' you think as you frantically try to remember what happened before you fell asleep.

You saw an Attack on Titan marathon in your room after you got home from school as a way of celebrating for doing well in your grades, your parents didn't tell you anything, because they think it's fair. You ate a lot of candy and popcorn while watching episode after episode.

Until you finally made it to the final season and that's when you fell asleep at 2 in the morning. You didn't worry about other obligations or classes because you were on vacation. You were free to do whatever you wanted.

You blinked once, twice, three times, you're almost sure you're dreaming. That would explain why you see a blue sky and why you don't feel your body, but it doesn't explain why your body feels air, but it's strange, it feels like the air will touch your body, but not at the same time.

You try to move again without any success until after many attempts you manage to raise your hand.

'Finally' you think happily lifting your hand up to your face only to realize with horror that this isn't really your hand.

'What the hell?'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

•°. 𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓨𝓛𝓘𝓢𝓣 .°•

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

still with you - audio edit

mary on a cross - audio edit

escapism - slowed

yes to heaven - slowed

lover is a day

after dark

rises the moon

call your name

timbaland - sped up & reverb

Living in the Shadows

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -