Boast Boosters

Third POV

It has been a week and a half since the Mane 7 battled Nightterror Nebula and things were going well. And as for Y/n, she went to travel around Equestria with Winter and Shadow. But the most recent travel she loved was Manehattan since it was similar to a city that she loved back on Earth.

During her travels, she was getting letters from Dusk Shine and her other five stallion friends from Ponyville. Not only that, the alicorn mare has been giving some guidance to some ponies who have lost their way or ponies that are having personal problems with their family, siblings, or friends.

Finishing up with her final duty as the Element of Guidance, she returned to her sleeping quarters in the city's cheap hotel. Plopping herself onto the bed, she sighed and looks at the six opened envelopes on the nightstand. She has read them yesterday and Y/n could tell that things were chaotic back in Ponyville.

With a sigh, Y/n gets up from bed as she walks into the mini kitchen to make dinner for her and the wisps. Before she could figure out what to make, her bracelet began to glow. Wondering what it was, she activates her magic from her horn and an envelope appears in front of her. Surprised about this, Y/n opens the envelope and reads the letter that was sent from Canterlot.

"Hear ye, hear ye. His Grand Royal Highness, Lord Solaris of Equestria, is pleased to announce the Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of...cordially extends an invitation to the Spirit Guardian; Y/n L/n and her Willow-o-Wisp companions."

This made Y/n wonder what kind of event this gala was.

Both Winter and Shadow came out as the white wisp takes a look at the letter you've read. Seeing as the mare saw her wisp companions come in, she began to ask what was the Grand Galloping Gala about.

The Grand Galloping is a royal event that happens every year to celebrate the completion of Canterlot after Equestria was found. Winter explained.

And with the previous events that happened, I'd bet this gala is still not going to be a great one. Shadow added.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks.

Hmm...let's just say the gala isn't really that grand. It's more like...a party for nobles.

"A party of status, rich ponies huh?" The mare huffs, "I've read some stories like that back on Earth."

The eye of the bracelet glows again and Y/n activates her magic, which a golden ticket appears in front of the trio. Winter squeals in happiness and demanded her master to go to the gala. The alicorn mare wanted to know why, but she shook of the question as Y/n looks at the ticket with a smile. She then looks back at her wisp companions.

"So, who's ready to head back to Ponyville?"

________

Second POV

You, Winter, and Shadow returned to Ponyville by train as you carried a few bags with your magic. As soon as you entered the train station near Ponyville, Applejack's siblings; Apple Buck and Macarenia, welcomed you three.

"Welcome back to Ponyville, Y/n. The town misses you," said the young filly.

You chuckled, "Is that so? Well, I did say I'll return after my week and a half travels around Equestria."