The Dream and Meeting Solaris' Faithful Student

Third POV

As night fell and the day began, everypony went on their daily business. Except for a certain alicorn mare, who is asleep after her first night watch along with her Willow-o-Wisp helpers.

_____

Second POV

Inside your mind, you, Shadow, and Winter, were wandering around the infinite dark void. With the help of your horn, you used your magic as your light source.

Geez, how long will this void last? Is there no end to it?

The walk went forever as you were getting tired of it. Before you could decide to wake up, the void turned into a starry area with various colors. You and the wisps were amazed by this as a starry like path was made for you.

(Art belongs to me)

(Art belongs to me)

Curious, you placed your hoof on the path if it's safe to walk on. After fully moving onto the starry road, you began walking on the trail to who knows where.

You were getting a bit tired from walking on the glittery path for five hours until a dark blue door with various designs began to appear. The symbol of a crescent moon was embedded on the top with an image of a stallion on the door. Wondering what was on the other side, you slowly opened the door but immediately backed away as a horde of shadowed horses jumped out.

They began to circle around you as a figure slowly began to walk among them. You readied your horn as the shadows made a path for their leader. The figure reveals to be a dark black stallion alicorn with dark grey, pale blue Roman-like armor and helmet, dark red eyes, and dark blue mane and tail.

 The figure reveals to be a dark black stallion alicorn with dark grey, pale blue Roman-like armor and helmet, dark red eyes, and dark blue mane and tail

You stood your ground, even though fear was growing mentally. The dark stallion soon stopped walking as his eyes narrowed until they gazed onto your figure.

"Ah, I see I've stumbled upon the mind of a mare." He chuckles, "An alicorn at that."

"Who are you?" You growled, "You're not Prince Artemis."