Your Quirk

File #1: Character Analysis

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 18 (high school senior/nearly 19)

Color hair: (h/c)

Eye color: (e/c)

Height: 5'6 (some mha boys got taller)

Weight: (I ain't putting anything cuz we all beautiful)

Background information: You're a high school senior who wanted to become a great hero and have an agency of your own. You were raised in a very complicated household.

The relationship with your parents was difficult in the beginning because of your quirk's first appearance. You can't remember what happened specifically, so everything was all a blur to you. Unfortunately, you were treated unfairly by your neighbors for something that you can't even remember.

Years later, you decided to focus on yourself and trained to enter UA at a late time because of homeschooling. You never really questioned it, but you always watch All Might or any other heroes doing their work on TV. After missing half of the first semester when you became a sophomore because of your parent's rejection, you finally convinced them to let you go.

Years into your high-school life, you've made a lot of good friends and developed feelings for a certain classmate that you've longed admired from the beginning. Katsuki Bakugo. The two of you became good friends and training buddies during the time you had together before you were knocked unconsciously into a coma. It's still a mystery to you to this day.

Right now, you're personal mission is to go out and find Bakugo for some answers. What happened between the two of you after you guys kissed? You remembered avoiding him but never fighting him. How did you end up in a coma? What made Bakugo provoked to become a traitor? Is he willing to give you answers once you find him? Will you find him? Or will he find you?

File #2: Quirk Analysis

Quirk: Bloodshot

Quirk Ability: You're able to convert molecules of your blood cells into energy and release the reaction from your palms. Your fighting style mainly involves you using your upper body, but you're currently attempting to make some adjustments. You trained your body to become more flexible and it was all thanks to spending some time with Bakugo for extra training.

A single blood cell that's released from your palm is an energy that can grow to the size of a softball. There is a limited amount of you using your blood during combat. The energetic balls can explode once it hits anything on impact. It is very hot, much similar to a high temp-degree laser that directly turns anything into ash.

Over time, you've been able to convert and manipulate your extracted energy into larger shapes. You've been creating combo moves that extend your blood energy into a slash-like blade to attack and defend yourself against your opponents. The next step you want to accomplish is learning how to make a shield.

Quirk Weaknesses: Using too much of your quirk will cause you to feel light-headed and faint. Your body will grow exhausted and extreme pain coming from your palms will inflict from the inside.

Quirk Support: Small snacks of your choice will be left in a sealed pouch that is attached to the right side of your belt. Three small bottles of water as included as well. On the left side, two sealed pouches are located. Inside, there are wrapping bandage rolls, alcohol pads, and band-aids.

Attached to your lower thigh, you have three throwing knives. They're usually used as a last resort in case your overuse your quirk.

Using high-tech gloves, a cooling system was created to help maintain your palm's temperature after using your quirk. Each gloved finger has an opening for you to make a more direct hit by converting your blood energy and shooting it out from your fingertips.

(Any additions to your costume can be added here since this is your power and your costume; other than that, let's get this story rolling!)