11.

"Uraraka

"Uraraka..? You-" You were devastated to see her standing by his side. But anger soon got the better of you and you screamed at her, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?"

Not being phased by your reaction, she calmly approach you with a simple answer, "It's nothing personal."

Nothing personal..? Nothing personal!? NOTHING PERSONAL!?

"BULLSHIT THAT IT AIN'T PERSONAL!" You spat, "YOU BETRAYED YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND YOU'RE LITERALLY SIDING WITH A FUCKING VILLAIN! AND FOR WHAT!? BY PAYING THE PRICE OF THE LIVES OF YOUR ONLY FRIENDS!? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THIS GUY USES PEOPLE FOR HIS EXPERIMENTS AND HE MIGHT'VE ALREADY USED YOUR PARENTS WITHOUT EVEN TELLING YOU!"

"Oh, but you've got it all wrong, doll!" Midoriya walks over to Uraraka and stands by her side as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "You see, just like what you and I did earlier, I made a deal with her. By sparing her parent's lives, she agreed to be my underdog that I left for her to collect information from the remaining students at that school. I figured that our teachers might've had some confidential papers after we searched through each hero agency, but the government got to them first. So we had to improvise with whatever knowledge we had left."

There's no way..

"Uraraka. Please tell me that whatever he's saying.. it's not true." You looked her with pleading eyes.

She turns her head to the side and and doesn't make eye contact with you, "I'm sorry." A tear falls from her cheek. She immediately turns around and runs out of the lab with a soft cry.

"Wait!" You tried to call for her, "Uraraka! Come back!"

"Aw, look at that." He watches her leave, "Even she's trying to be the hero in all of this mess. How pathetic. But points for her effort."

"Shut up!" You yelled at him, "How could you do this to her!?"

"I didn't do anything." He says while he doesn't make eye contact with you, "The decision was all up to her and I merely gave her options for her to decide her fate, and she chose. There really isn't much logic to it."

"You're such a cruel person, you know that!? ..She loved you, did you also know that!?" You tell him, "She actually liked you when you two first met and she's only siding with you because she still cares about you! She may not have said it, but I'm telling you now! So answer me this, did you really spared her parents? Or did you break your word and lied to her?"

"They're spared alright." He responded, "But they're locked away somewhere under my authority just in case."

"You really don't trust her, do you?" You asked him, "Even though she's been the most kindest girl throughout your guy's relationship, you still don't trust her."

"It's better to be safe and sorry." He then held a mild and annoyed expression after taking a quick glance at you and back at the door, "And about our relationship that you keep pestering me about, it's unrelated to our goal that Im trying to achieve. She knows that and I will remind her if she needs to be reminded. I can't have anyone betray me while they're working for me."