2.

"So you just woke up today

"So you just woke up today.. Not only did you find out that someone has been aiding you, but you proceeded to step out of the hospital in order to seek for any other survivors?" Iida said as he pulls out the the first aid kit from your backpack.

"That's right. It felt off when I saw the hospital looking old and a bit broken, so I went outside and saw this.. new world." You gripped onto your pants while sitting on Iida's bed.

"I see." He placed the kit next to the other ones that he owns and grabs a small flashlight to examine your pupil reaction, "So you didn't feel at all strange nor in pain while you were out there?"

"I wasn't really out there for long." You replied, "I-I could've just stayed and probably should've thanked the stranger for taking care of me while I was asleep, but I was just so worried about you guys that.. I felt like I had to go out and find you."

"With all due respect, Y/n, that was pretty reckless of you to go out on your own after waking up from a coma." He said in a lectured tone, "Whoever this 'stranger' that watched over is, let's be glad that you're still alive. Although, you could've brought him or her with you to your journey."

"Well.. with all due respect, Iida, I don't know who this person was nor do I think if he or she exists." You slightly talked back, "It's possible that I was just left there after a couple of doctors evacuated the hospital."

"Evacuating everyone, but you?" He raised a brow.

I walked right into that one.

"Yes? ...No." You crossed your arms.

"..Have you had contact with anyone while you were outside?" He asks.

"No, not really. It was just Jiro. I assumed that she might've heard my footsteps from a distance and managed to find me before bringing me here." You answered.

"..She tends to go out daily in search of any potential survivors or any supplies that we might need." Iida then sighs while feeling slightly irritated, "Even though I strictly told her to never go alone, she won't listen to me."

"It is a tough time now." You spoke, "I'm sure there's a lot of things going on in her mind."

"I understand that, but she can't keep doing this when I've asked her to take Shoji or Sato with her for protection!" He turns off the light and proceeds to put on rubber gloves, "Do you feel any pain around your joints or limbs?"

You shook your head, "Not really."

He checks your neck, goes down to examine your shoulders, wrists, and sides, "Fascinating.. Did you had any medications given to you aside from your iv nutrition?"

"I don't think so." You then said, "There were a lot of supplies over there, but there was only so many that I could carry."

"Then we can go out and get some more tomorrow. Maybe this mysterious stranger will allow us to borrow some supplies if we ask nicely." He grabs a stethoscope and asks you to take a few deep breathes as he checks your heart rate, "We'll have a small party go and grab as much supplies as we can from the hospital."