𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

On the day of her death

Isabel was sitting at her desk, poring over her textbooks, when the ground began to shake. At first, she thought it was just a minor tremor, but as the shaking grew more intense, she realized that this was a serious earthquake. Isabel stumbled and fell, hitting her body on a bookshelf. Despite the pain, she got up quickly and looked around to see that the whole building was shaking. The windows were breaking, books were falling, and people were screaming. Isabel made her way out of the building, along with her classmates and professors. But saw people struggling to get out. She helped some of them get to safety and then ran back inside to help more people. She knew the building was about to collapse, but she couldn't leave anyone behind.

Eventually, the earthquake subsided, and the building was left in ruins. Isabel was hurt, but she was alive. She had helped many people, but she didn't know the extent of the damage. She tried to call her dad, but there was no answer. She assumed he was busy with work and didn't think much of it.

Hours later, Toto Wolff, Isabel's dad, received a phone call from a colleague.

"Mr. Wolff, have you heard about the earthquake? It's all over the news. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's school. Is she okay?"

Toto's heart stopped a beat, his face went pale, and he felt like he would pass out.

 "What? What do you mean?"

"Her school collapsed. They're saying there are many casualties. I hope Isabel is okay."

Toto felt like he was in a nightmare. He tried to call Isabel, but she didn't answer. He jumped in his car and drove to her school as fast as he could. When he arrived, he saw the devastation. The building was completely destroyed, and there were people frantically searching for survivors.

Toto ran towards a group of rescue workers and asked if they had seen his daughter. 

"I'm sorry, sir. We don't have any information yet."

Toto's heart sank. He couldn't believe this was happening. He collapsed on the ground, tears streaming down his face. "Isa! Where are you?"

Suddenly, he heard a worried voice calling his name. "Dad? Dad! I'm okay. See? Nothing's wrong with me. We should focus on helping others reunite with their families."

"Oh, thank god," Toto breathed a sigh of relief. His little girl was ok. 

But as the hours passed, Isabel began to feel increasingly unwell. At first, she dismissed her symptoms as exhaustion and adrenaline, but soon, she realized that something was seriously wrong. Isabel stumbled and fell, feeling dizzy and weak. Her dad and others rushed to her side, calling for an ambulance. 

The ambulance arrived quickly, and Isabel was rushed to the hospital. When Isabel arrived at the hospital, the medical team quickly recognized that she was suffering from internal bleeding. As the surgeons emerged from the operation room, Toto inquired, "Is she okay". 

"She is stable for now. But we noticed something while in the operation room..."