Who fell in love first

Author: I will do the Zaun parts once I've written a bit more of my Lunatic Menace book.

Caitlyn.

She did. She always enjoyed working cases with you and Vi. She especially appreciated you supporting her to become sheriff.

Vi.

You did. You admired her strength as well as her love for her sister despite all that she has done. She inspired you to work to improve the conditions inside the prison so that the prisoners would strive to be better.

Mel Medarda.

She did. She respected your hard work and how kind you were to the other servants. At first it was just appreciation for your help but it blossomed into something more as time went on.

Oriana.

You did. From the moment you first laid eyes on her you loved her beautiful design but the more time you spent admiring her the more you learned how human-like she is causing you to fall for her. You vowed to help her find her creator no matter the difficulty.

Seraphine.

You both did. You eventually found out she loves to sing causing you to fall for her just as she started to fall for you as she loved your personally made clothes. You agreed to help make her look as stunning as possible so that when she sung people were looking at her.

Camille.

She did. She won't admit it but she came to enjoy chasing you and trying to stop you as it helped her improve the security of the city. One time she almost caught you and discovered who you really were. As to avoid boring jail you agreed to work with her to further improve the city.

Next part - Confessions