Vi: You new or something?

Y/N: No but this is my first time inside. Before I patrolled outside and then I guarded the entrance for a bit.

Vi: I see.

Y/N: Do you usually get assaulted by the guards?

Vi: Yeah but assaulted isn't the word I'd use. That would imply their punches actually hurt.

You raise an eyebrow.

Y/N: You covered in bruises and your nose is bleeding.

Vi: So?

Y/N: I'm going to get you a first aid kit.

Vi: Don't need it.

You start walking away.

Y/N: Yes you do!

Mel Medarda.

You walked through the streets following a woman named Elora. She is Counselor Mel Medarda's assistant. She leads you to Mel's home and you follow her inside.

Elora: Wait here.

You wait for Elora outside Mel's office dressed in a suit. Moments later, Elora opens the door motioning for you inside. You enter and look at your new boss. She smiles at you.

Mel: Good morning. You are Y/N L/N correct?

Y/N: I am ma'am.

Mel: You were recommended to me by my brother. He says you were a good friend back in Noxus.

Y/N: Your brother is a good man.

Mel: And tell me why did he send you here?

Y/N: Your mother did not care for me and so...

Mel: Say no more. Anyone my mother dislikes is someone worth my time. Your hired.

Y/N: Thank you ma'am. You won't regret it.

Mel smiles and turns to Elora.

Mel: Please escort him to where he will be staying.

Elora: Follow me.

Oriana.

At the Hexgate you were doing repairs.

Worker: Thanks for your help sir.

Y/N: No problem. I'm always happy to help maintain the future of progress.

You grin as the worker nods his head in thanks. After you finish the repairs you walk through the streets and stop at the fountain. You sit down and start eating your lunch.

Y/N: I may have moved topside but I just can't stop my love for the undercity's food.

You smile blissfully as you finish your lunch. You notice movement in the corner of your eye and so you turn to see a floating orb. You blink in confusion.

Y/N: Did I inhale something I shouldn't have when doing those repairs?

You wonder over to the ball. You get out a magnifying glass and inspect it.

Y/N: This looks remarkable but it seems to be damaged.

You get out your tools and begin repairing it. It suddenly jerks and flies off at fast speed.

Y/N: Wait!

You rush after it until you find it stopping outside a toy shop. You stare in surprise as a robot exits the shops and looks at you.

Oriana: The ball is happy. Your repairs are appreciated.

She bows.

Y/N: No problem... If you don't mind me asking. Who made you? You are a truly beautiful creation.