5

Dharshini: Yes sir, may I know the reason for this meet?

Mithran: Mithran.

Dharshini: Yeah. Sorry. Yeah Mithran.

Mithran: I need some help from you.

Dharshini: But, ungalaala panna mudiyathathu ennala ena panna mudiyum?

Mithran: I know. But. I don't know whom I should trust on this. The environment is new for me. Enaku Inga friends um ila. So...

Dharshini: Na ena pannanum.

Mithran: Intha files la details iruku. Padichi paarunga. I want to know who is behind this. Ithu neenga pandreenga nu therinchale ungaluku problem vara chance iruku. You should do this confidentially.

Dharshini: But why me?

Mithran: Because I trust you.

I nodded. He smiled at me.

Dharshini: Do you need a coffee?

Mithran: But it's closed.

Dharshini: The kitchen is open.

He chuckled and nodded.

I bought us coffee and settled on the table.

Mithran: It's great. Thank you.

I smiled.

Dharshini: You don't look like a CM in this Jean and shirt.

Mithran: Even, you don't look like the AGNI I spoke to.

I chocked.

Dharshini: What do you mean?

Mithran: Come on, I knew the voice of the girl who impressed me with her boldness.

Dharshini: Don't you think, you sound like a flirt.

Mithran: Can't I flirt with the girl I like, just because I'm the CM? come on, That's not fair.

That definitely flattered me. But I can't look easy. I raised my eyebrows,

Dharshini: You like?

Mithran: Hey, not in that way. It's just I'm impressed.

I smiled and nodded. I drank the coffee to avoid his gaze that makes me blush. He would have definitely noted that.

Mithran pov: She is different. From the day I spoke with her, my mind is occupied with her and her questions. More than the questions, her interests, and the things she is capable of doing. I'm just interested to get to know her personally. Like I would like to know more about Dharshini.

Dharshini: Would you like to say something?

Mithran: No not yet.

He said with a smile and smirk.

Dharshini: What? I meant about the case.

Mithran: Yeah. I meant that too. What did you think?

He smirked.

Dharshini: No-nothing.

I hate when I stutter. But he is making me weak without any efforts. Why the fuck his gaze affects me.

Mithran: Can I drop you?

Smooth.

Dharshini: It's okay. I have some work. I'll finish this and go.

Mithran: Okay. I should leave now.

I nodded.

Dharshini: Yeah. I'll look into this and let you know.

He wrote something in tissue and gave me,

Mithran: It's my personal number.

I nodded.

He took a leave. I let out a breath that I have holding. He is not sweet or like a chocolate boys. He is just about 26. But his look is kind of rugged and decent. I like how he looks into my eyes when he speaks or when he flirts. He does that with confidence.

Thanks for reading makkale ❤