𝟢𝟢𝟣 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒

Start from the beginning

Even though it's been years, those beautiful memories are still vivid in our heads

Even though it's been years, those beautiful memories are still vivid in our heads. 'did those angle and demon reunite in the end?' The wind gently caressed my cheeks. 'Looks like everything will be going well today.'

My nostalgia stopped when my sisters came inside the room, giggling, while two female servants follows them while arguing. "I think sapphire is better!" The first servant said. "But emerald will make their dresses pop!" Another servant said.

"We don't mind using either one." Drishti said placing her arms around the two servants. "We can't be careless, young lady. You're the main star." The servant replies. "Yes it's your birthday today. We'll make sure everyone is blown away by the daughters of the Sharma duchy."

The second servant said excitedly. Yes. It's our birthday today. We've finally come of age. Since morning everyone had been enthusiastically preparing for our birthday party. 'They're even more excited than we are.'

While they were still busy discussing, I looked out of the window. Roshni and Drishti joined me. Suddenly, the breeze around us turned yellow. 'A yellow breeze? Who's getting so happy that the breeze turned yellow?'

At that moment, a servant glanced at the open door. "Looks like someone is hiding behind the door." Roshni whispers. Her guess was confirmed when we heard someone sneaking around. I already memorized those little footsteps.

'Our brother wants to surprise us.' We glanced at eachother and pretended not to know what's going on. But once our brother was behind us... "What do you want, Adi?" Drishti ask turning around.

"Ah!" He nearly screamed because of her sudden action. Me and Roshni immediately turned around and the three of us hugged our cute brother. "S-sisters, lemme go. You're embarrassing me." He said. 'Aw, he's so cute.'

Roshni and I let him go but Drishti kept hugging him, even tighter. Still he didn't argue and let her hug him until she was satisfied. When she finally let him go, Adi pouted at us.

"This isn't fun. I can't give any surprise since you all have the ability to see the color of breeze." He said folding his arms around his chest. "Oh stop frowning. We're happy that you're here." Roshni replies.