𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I want to."

Johnny again moves slowly, gently kissing and sucking on Jaehyun's neck, the action making Jaehyun sigh in bliss. He makes his way slowly down the thick column of Jaehyun's neck to his collarbone. Johnny lifts Jaehyun's shirt but does not remove it, Jaehyun's breath hitching in retaliation. He crumples the shirt up at the top of Jaehyun's chest, dusky gaze moving down Jaehyun's naked torso, taking his time drinking in the pretty sight.

Jaehyun blushes a dark red, a burn he can feel across his cheeks, ears and chest. Usually he would tell Johnny to stop staring; but in this moment, he didn't feel the need to. He instinctively moved his hands to cover part of himself, but Johnny quickly grasped at his hands, tugging them away.

"Don't cover yourself," Johnny whispers, letting go of one hand and brushing his thumb across Jaehyun's high cheekbone below his eye. "It's just...you're so beautiful. Have I ever told you that?"

Jaehyun doesn't really know how to answer. Most of the time when they've had sex it was hard and fast; and usually involving a lot of dirty talk. But right now, it's extremely soft and vanilla and full of love. From Johnny's end, anyway. Jaehyun is used to compliments, but when they come from Johnny (and more recently, Taeyong, too), he completely comes undone.

Johnny leans down to kiss Jaehyun again. Jaehyun tilts his head to deepen the kiss, once again wrapping his arms around the older's neck. He feels Johnny's hand carefully unbutton his jeans, sneaking in under the band of his underwear. His breath hitches when he feels Johnny's hand brush over his dick that was beginning to harden.

"Is this okay?" Johnny asks, barely pulling away. Jaehyun nods silently, a moan breaking past his reddened lips when Johnny tugs his cock out of his jeans and begins to stroke it. "Okay, just tell me if you want to stop."

Jaehyun appreciates Johnny asking him every step of the way. He doesn't want Johnny to walk on eggshells around him, but on the other hand, he doesn't want a replay of what happened at work to occur again.

Before he realises it, Johnny's ceased his movements to lift his hips and swiftly remove his jeans and underwear, carelessly discarding them on the floor somewhere. He plants his lips back onto Jaehyun's neck, hands returning to Jaehyun's hard length. Jaehyun moans loudly when Johnny thumbs his slit, fingers digging into Johnny's hair. He bites his wrist of his other hand, Johnny, as usual, making him feel so very good it was almost sinful.

"J-John—Johnny..." He chokes out, and Johnny immediately stops.

"You okay?" Johnny asks.

Jaehyun has to catch his breath before he can speak. "Your clothes...take them off..." he manages to squeeze out. Johnny stares at him.

"Do you want me to?"

"Mhm."

"Whatever you want." Johnny obliges, stretching and slipping his shirt off. Jaehyun stares at Johnny's exposed chest and torso as he does so, feeling his cheeks flush darker. Johnny really did have a body that anyone would be envious of—including Jaehyun. He worked hard on his body, and the payoff was a delicious sight to behold.

Jaehyun cannot deny that while he is not romantically attracted to Johnny, he is most definitely sexually attracted to him.

Johnny then moves to taking his sweats off, also tossing them onto the floor somewhere. "Do you want to...go all the way?"

"Yes." Jaehyun says.

Johnny nods, swallowing thickly. He leans over Jaehyun, reaching into his nightstand drawer. He pulls out a bottle of vanilla lube, letting his hand drop to rest on Jaehyun's chest as he does so. Jaehyun's heart pounds in anticipation.