Another One

Today is my first day at another fucking high school. You may be wondering what I mean by "another" well allow me to explain. I would be what people call a delinquent or misfit but I would like to call me self a teenager who's been through a lot of bullshit in life. I have been expelled from 5 previous schools for fighting and all that good stuff and today I will be attending my 6th school, I wonder where will my seventh be at. So I went to the office got my schedule and went to my first class, Math. Once I walked in all eyes were on me but I could only focus on the eyes of this gorgeous girl with a messy bun and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Ms.Chester told me to sit next to her and on the inside I was jumping for joy but still remained calm and cool on the outside. As I walked to my seat i still felt her gaze on me so I sent her a devilish grin and sexy wink something that I knew what make her weak in the knees. As time went on I couldn't keep my eyes of her, she was just so beautiful. I even caught her checking me out a couple of times. Once class was over I decided to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Justin". She looked at me with those beautiful wide eyes, "I'm Doe". I thought why beat around the bush she was gonna give it to me anyway why not today. "So how about we skip the next class and have a little party in the janitor's closet", I said. The next thing I  knew I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. What the hell is this girls problem, I thought. What the fuck was that for, I said angrily. "Oh that was for you thinking I'll just spread my legs for you when I just met you, listen I ain't no $5 hoe so if you think you getting anything other than the notes from Math well your sadly mistaken", she said angrily. "You know what fuck you I can get a bitch anytime I want", I said spitefully. She walked away with a sly look on her face. I don't got time for this, I got a raging boner and all I want is some lettuce, I thought. As I walked down the hall I saw some blonde with some fake tits and a fake tan. Let's just say I will be getting some extra help.
A.N: Second chapter!! Does anyone else think Justin is a scumbag!! Send me some love in the comments section. Lets get Doe to see this!! ❤