There was some commotion coming from the loft, so Andrea assumed that's where Adrienne would be. Andrea was disappointed when Adrienne wasn't the first firefighter she saw when she got up the stairs. 

"Can we help you?" Eddie asks. Andrea found Eddie to be a little attractive. She cleared her throat, pushing away the thoughts growing in her mind.

"I'm looking for Firefighter Strickland. Adrienne? Is she here?" Andrea asks. As if on cue, Adrienne walked up the stairs. She was slightly surprised and confused by Andrea's sudden appearance.

"I think I recognize you," Adrienne says with a questioning look.

"You saved me during the tsunami," Andrea replied, smiling, "I couldn't think of another way to thank you but with these."

Adrienne looked down at the label of the box. It was from one of the most well known and expensive bakeries in the world. The rest of the 118 team gathered around to look at the cupcakes.

"There's enough for everyone to have one,"  Andrea says. She gives the box to Adrienne, who places it on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks, Andrea."

Buck, Eddie, and Chimney already had their mouths stuffed with a cupcake. Chimney licks the frosting off of his fingers.

"Bring these in everyday," Chimney says.

"I'll try my best," Andrea replied. She checks the time on her phone, "Looks like I have to go. It was nice seeing you all."

"I put my number on the box," Andrea whispered to Adrienne. She winked at Eddie, then waved goodbye to the 118. Adrienne looked over her shoulder to find Buck going for seconds. She stopped him just before he could and takes it out of his hands.

"Wait until everyone has one, Buck," Adrienne scolded. The team disbanded themselves around the firehouse and got to work on making sure everything worked right.

Athena made a surprise visit to the firehouse. The "special guest" Bobby said was going to cook for the team was actually Athena. She needed to keep herself occupied wide the remainder of her suspension.

"I still think it's ridiculous you got suspended for solving a murder. But I might get over that if you keep bringing us food," Chimney says, taking a bite out his food.

"Well, the brisket is my special recipe. You just smoke it low and slow for 14 hours. And then you turn it—," Athena paused after seeing Buck pick up a salt shaker. She sent Buck a death glare, Bobby shook his head, and Adrienne cleared her throat.

Adrienne takes the salt shaker from Buck and puts it back on the table.

"She's been cooking at home too. Every meal's been a feast," Bobby says. It also helped that Athena offered to watch Estelle for Adrienne and Buck. The little 1 year old would always come home with a new outfit.

"Have you ever considered being suspended forever?" Eddie asks. Adrienne pretended to be hurt while Bobby just glared at him.

"Not that you two's cooking isn't good," He continued.

"Well, I like all three of your food equally," Buck says.

"Oh, I'm not liking it. I'm loving it," Hen said as she cuts into a piece of meat, "So when I go back for seconds, y'all better watch your fingers."