Soulmates? Part 2

Y/n's POV-
I didn't see Tom for the rest of the morning but as hours passed all I could think of was him, I Couldn't focus at all. I was in love. I don't even know this guy, where he came from or much of his backstory but his looks, charm and attitude was basically everything I looked for in a guy. As I was making my way to the library, everyone was in a rush to get to the cafeteria until I realised I could hear shouting and metallic jingles like handcuffs. I followed everyone to the cafeteria to see what the commotion was about.

Just as I got there, my jaw dropped, the last person I would have expected to see was at that very moment arresting a student.

Toms POV-

Finally I found the drug dealer after looking around for any suspicious activity for what seemed like ages, the arrest was meant to be something more private but with all the shouting from the dealer, everyone of course heard what was going on and as I reading him his rights my eyes landed onto some other very familiar eyes, y/n.

My mind was racing, she knew I was cop and I saw her devested look knowing I was lying to her the whole time, damn this job can be so tough sometimes. A few other police officers came in and took the drug dealer away and I had to make my way back to the chapel so I could fill in that gruesome paperwork but while that all happened I saw y/n rush towards the back door into the parking lot. I knew I had to go after and explain what happened, she's probably angry I lied to her, hell I don't even know why I'm so worried about it, I only just met her but I'm acting as if losing her is the worst thing that could happen.

Y/n POV-

I ran towards the back door and into the parking lot, I just wanna go home. He lied to me, I don't even know why I care about it but I feel a bit offended he couldn't trust me but I guess he was doing his job after all. I knew he saw me and just as I got to my car I saw him jogging towards me and waving, "y/n please don't go, I will explain everything just give me a minute please" he pleaded. Even though I was quite irritated I was still curious to know who he really was so I nodded and allowed him to talk. I leaned on to the side of my car as he stood in front me, concern and maybe even fear was plastered to his face. " Okay I know your probably very annoyed but you cannot tell anyone in your school that you know who I really am okay?" he said. "So your not really Tom Hart?" I asked, he shook his and smiled a bit, "no my real name is Tom Hanson and yes I'm a cop, an undercover one actually which is why you can't tell anyone who I am as my cover would be blown to badly that me or anyone else undercover will not be able to come over here for a case" he replied. I nodded my head and understood. "So are you actually like 18 years old?" I asked with curiosity, "that is also no, I'm actually 21". 21?! he looks so young and everything, it must be why he's undercover at schools, anyone could say that he could pass as a student.

Toms POV-

I really like this girl and I seriously want to ask her out but maybe I'm too old for her or what if she doesn't like me like that. I cant believe I'm even thinking this, for god sake Hanson why are you thinking to ask out a student from your case, Fuller is gonna beat your ass that's for sure. "How old are you, y/n?" I asked, "oh I'm 19 but I'm turning 20 in (list your b-day month here)" she replied, oh so she's not that young I'm just a year older. here goes nothing I guess, "y/n, you don't have to say yes or anything but I have to confess this, I really, really do like you... do you maybe... want to go out with me some day?", she looked at me with a bit of shock but in a few seconds her face lit up and she said "oh my, I really like you too, I actually would love to go out with you!" my grin was getting bigger by every second, "that's great this Friday then? I can pick you at, hmm lets see, does 6:30pm sound good?" I asked, "yeah 6:30pm Friday is great!" we exchanged our addresses and I promised her I would meet her after school tomorrow during my break to plan a few things, I waved goodbye and walked off to my dashing blue mustang and drove back to the chapel with a huge smile, not even paperwork can ruin my mood today.

5 and a half months later~

Narrators POV-

Tom and y/n fell hard for each other, even though Tom was a police officer and it was sometimes hard for y/n to deal with that, their relationship was going great. Y/n moved in with Tom and is excited to graduate next year. They were basically made for each other, they both liked the same songs, liked the same movies and had the same interests. They went on dates all the time, Tom helped y/n with her work and sometimes y/n would bring Tom some lunch at the Jumpstreet chapel. Other than that they were a happy couple with a big future ahead of them. They were soulmates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKIE DOKIE I FINALLY FINISHED THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT ITS MUCH MORE LONGER THAN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, DW IM GONNA MAKE A NEW CHAPTER LATER, IDK IF THAT MAY BE TMR OR NOT SINCE SCHOOL IS PRETTY HECTIC THESE DAYS (BEING 17 IN HIGHSCHOOL IN YR 12 IS NOT EASY). IK THE GRAMMAR OR SPELLING OR SMTH MAY BE INCORRECT BUT IM LYING DOWN ON MY BED TYPING THIS UP AT A FAST PACE SO PLEASE EXSCUSE ME :)

IMA BLESS YALL WITH 2 PHOTOS OF THIS ADORABLE IDIOT:

help i remember this episode, it prob one of my favourites lol

Which season did yall like tom the most? For me its gotta be s3, the hair 🥴