Confession and lemon

After the girls had their get together in Saber room and find out how they got together. Tenya part ways with Ochako having his own goals of getting Izuku personally and mostly Saber is 1 and a half pregnant with Izuku child.

Right now Kendo Momo and Setsuna are set to ask Izuku out and they planned to do it in front of Saber so she can cover for them when Izuku will tell them about dating Saber. As they got to Izuku door Momo knocked on the door as Saber opens it.

Saber: oh I'm guessing you here to confess right?

Momo: yes but where is Izuku?

Saber: oh he's taking a shower he just got done with training not to long ago come on in I'll tell him that you guys are here.

Kendo: ok

As they came in and looked around and saw the place was very beautiful since both are living in the same room together.

Momo: woah their whole room look nice it's better then mines.

Setsuna: they even got a living room over here look.

As both Kendo and Momo looked at their living room to see a couch with a stand and a tv.

Momo: how can they even get this in here

Kendo: where remember they are billionaires.

Setsuna: yea this is very impressive

Momo: my family if only a millionaire we couldn't even do this well we can but this tops the cake.

Saber: oh you should see our home it is literally a whole mansion with 85 floors.

Girls: 85 FLOORS.

Saber: yep

Momo: if you don't mind what do y'all even have in there?

Saber: not to brag but we got maid's butlers they got their own room in the majority of the mansion. We got a control room were we have our security station. We got gaming rooms weapon rooms bathrooms about 19 of them on each floor a pool hot tub. We also have movie theater on the 59th floor. We also have a back door escape down in the basement we have a children room if we decided to have a lot. We have hospital rooms as well we have a safe room where we keep our money I won't tell you where that's at that would be a dumbass idea and we have another one where we keep our maids and butlers safe from danger we have a ball room we have a studio as well just in case we decided to sing or listen to music and of course we have a kitchen which is the most obvious.