𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟧: 𝐹𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Start from the beginning

Shinobu: But why so cold? I'm just saying hi!

Giyu: ok..

Shinobu: Don't use so many dots in your sentences, it looks wierd  😄💢

Giyu: Um 

Shinobu: Aww you're not chatty anymore, what's wrong?

Giyu: You're really gonna pretend?

Shinobu: Pretend what?

Giyu: That you didn't ignore me at school, after school, gave me the cold-shoulder?

Shinobu: Aw! That's in the past! I was just upset, okayyy? 

Giyu: Yeah.. sure

Shinobu: We're good, right?

Giyu: I don't know.

Shinobu: Come on! I'm not mad at you. I only left without saying a word after the picnic because I was upset and very wet. I avoid you at school for obvious reasons, and I don't want people to believe Kenzo if he tells. And besides, I'm always out of class later and I sometimes wait for you at the gates, but you're never there!

Giyu: Don't give me that, Shinobu. I saw you walking from school back home straight away when I was packing my stuff.

Shinobu: Okay fine maybe I didn't wait sometimes but I did wonder why you weren't walking me home anymore! Don't be mad! It wasn't your fault at the picnic!

Giyu: It's not about that. It's more about how you treat me at school. For the matter, Makomo and Sabito too.

Shinobu: Hmm? You know I only ignore you guys because I don't want to ruin my reputation!

Giyu: That's twisted, Kocho.

Shinobu: Kocho? Don't be so formal! 

Giyu: If you really love me, and if you're really friends with us, you wouldn't care what other popular people think of you, and you certainly would give up your repuation for us. Or do we not matter enough to you?

Shinobu: Giyu-

Giyu: Don't call me that anymore.

Shinobu: What- but- it's not just about me! It's not only my reputation at stake! If I get bad-mouthed my sister will too, you know that!

Giyu: Tsutako and Kanae talked on the phone a few days ago, Kocho. Tsutako mentioned Kanae said she didn't care what other people at school thought of her, and she didn't want you to feel pressured.

Shinobu: Well, I didn't know!

Giyu: So you won't ignore us anymore?

Shinobu: I- Tomioka-san.... you know I can't. I can't stand being bullied and teased.

Giyu: Not worth it, huh? Too high a price? That's fine, it's what I expected anyways. Makomo and Sabito believed in you, but they are too good for you.

Shinobu: I- I'm really sorry, Giyu. Please, don't do this. We can still be friends. We can still date. It won't change anything. We still have after school hours. Don't you still love me?

Giyu: I do, but if you don't, what's the point? It's like I'm your backup. 'My popular friends love me and I have a nice boyfriend who will walk me home and make me food.' Your perfect princess life? Kocho, let me tell you something. You can't have everything!