Alina's father, the truth, Yoda

3rd POV

Meanwhile back on Ahch-to it is nighttime and walking out of the shadows is Luke who went to the rock Alina and Rey sat on slowly he place his hands on it the wind whistles through Luke's hair and he slowly close his eyes and use the Force as the pond behind him waves while Leia is lying in her bed healing her finger moves a bit making the machine beeping Luke sees Leia hearing the machine beeping and Leia said "Luke" Opening his eyes Luke said "Leia".

Alina POV

Rey and I are walking down a path then we sense the Force meaning Kylo Ren appears we stop Rey said "We'd rather not do this now" Kylo Ren said "Yeah, me too" Taking a breath turning I ask "Why did you hate your father" We look to see him without wearing a shirt and I turn my gaze Rey ask "Do you have something, a cowl or something you could put on"?

Kylo Ren did we sigh before looking at him "Why did you hate your father" I said "Give us an honest answer" He walks forward Rey said "You had a father who loved you, he gave a damn about you" Kylo Ren said "I didn't hate him" Staring I ask "Then why" Kylo Ren ask "Why what" We stare at him "Why what" He nods "Say it".

Rey said "Why did you..." I notice the tears falling I felt a tear fall and look back I ask "Why did you kill him" Rey sobs she said "I don't understand" Kylo Ren ask "No" He stares at us "Your parents threw you away like garbage and the person you're looking for has deserted you" Rey said "They didn't" I said "That's a lie".

But Kylo Ren said "They did" He stares at us "But you can't stop needing them" He raise his head "It's your greatest weakness" We stare at him "Looking for them everywhere, in Han Solo, now is Skywalker and the Admiral" We didn't say anything "Did Skywalker tell you what happened that night" Rey said "Yes" I glare at him, but Kylo Ren said "No".

3rd POV

Flashback

Ben Solo is sleeping "He had sensed my power..." A lightsaber activates and a green glow appears on Ben who slowly wakes up "...as he senses yours" Ben open his eyes "And he feared it" He looks over his shoulder to see Luke activate his lightsaber noticing Luke raise his lightsaber and Ben use the Force to make his lightsaber come to him activating it and blocks Luke's lightsaber they stayed lock then Ben raise his hand use the Force to bring the ceiling down on top of them.

Flashback end

Alina POV

We stare at him breathing I said "Liar" Taking a step forward Kylo Ren said "Let the past die" We stare at him "Kill it if you two have to" He stares back at us "That's the only way to become what you two were meant to be" With that he vanished, and the wind blows pass I sense the Force and decided to head towards the pillars.

I arrive and stand at the centre looking around then a glow caught my attention I look down to see the symbol glowing blue the wind picks up making the dust move in a circle around me I watch it rise making a tornado I raise my hand and use the Force then light appears to reveal Axel and Aayla standing together facing each other.

They raise a hand to intertwine them Aayla said "I am yours" Raising their other hands intertwine Axel said "I am yours" In the middle of them is a fire that turned blue Aayla and Axel both said "We are connected" The fire turns white "No matter how far or close" The flames raise and split to form over their hands "We are one".

The fire went over their hands and went inside without burning them while slowly Axel and Aayla's foreheads connect as they disappear into the dust I stare in shock and turn to see another light appears to reveal Aayla on the bed screaming with nurses helping I see Axel standing by the window watching then I hear a baby cry.