Holdo, Rose, Maz

3rd POV

The beacon Rey has is pulsing in her hand as she is asleep, and Alina is sleeping using her poncho then suddenly a blanket is put over her by Axel who walks away while Chewie and Fixer are cooking a couple of Porgs to eat Fixer said "Yours done Chewie" He gives it to Chewie who takes it and Fixer grabs the other they sit down on a crate together.

Chewie growls softly and raise to eat it but Fixer notice something "Uh, Chewie" Chewie looks where Fixer is staring to see four Porgs looking at the cooked ones they coo then look towards Fixer and Chewie who lower his food and growls making the four Porgs screech and fly away Fixer raise his cooked Porg about to eat but stops to see another Porg chitters.

Chewie and Fixer glances to their food and back the Porg chitters Chewie roars making the Porg fly away Fixer sighs lowers the food and reach into a bag he pulled out a box of food he holds it to Chewie who lowers his and take some from Fixer "Just this once buddy" Chewie nods but unknown to them Axel and Luke walk pass them entering the Falcon.

Axel POV

Luke and I walk through the halls until we reach the cockpit Luke press a button to turn the lights and systems on, I spot a pair of golden dice on a chain hanging I reach up and took it down looking to Luke who turns I put the dice in his hand we walk out of the cockpit and sit down on a couple of crates near the holotable.

Suddenly beeping is heard I raise my head taking the hood off to see R2 in the distance Luke ask "Artoo" R2 turn his head to us he beeps smiling I said "Artoo" R2 beeps excitedly moving over to us exhaling Luke said "Yes" R2 turn his head "Yeah, I know" Then R2 shakes beeping angrily I said "Easy buddy" Luke said "Hey, sacred island, watch the language".

R2 beeps sadly "Old friend" Luke pats R2 and smiling I said "One of a kind" R2 beeps dejectedly shaking his head Luke said "I wish I could make you understand" R2 stares at us "But I'm not coming back" I look to Luke "Nothing can make me change my mind" Turning his head R2 activates his hologram to show Leia message.

Straighten up Leia said "Years ago, you served my father along with General Axel in the Clone Wars" We stare at it "Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire" I notice Luke looking to R2 "I regret that I am unable to present my father's request you in person..." Luke said "That was a cheap move".

Looking to him I said "He's not wrong" R2 turns to us "...but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed" We look back to the message "This is our most desperate hour" Leia opens her hands "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi" We stare at her "You're my only hope" R2 turns the message off I look to Luke who looks to me we stare at each other for a moment.

Alina POV

I woke up to notice a blanket on me I sit up to see Axel standing there he said "Tomorrow at dawn" He kneels down "Three lessons Luke will help you and Rey with the Force and I'll help you how to use a lightsaber" He gets up "Get some more sleep" He walks to his home opens the door and close it I stare at the door and begin to smile.

3rd POV

Meanwhile the transport ship, medical frigate, two Republic cruisers and the Rebel cruiser continues to move forward away from the First Order and the gunner continue to fire at the shields while in a room is filled with Clones and Resistance members including the captains of the other ships in hologram standing in the middle D'Acy said "General Organa, Leia, is unconscious but recovering".

D'Acy nods looking at everyone "That's the only good news I have" She takes a breath "Admiral Ackbar, all our leadership, they're gone" Everyone murmuring to one another "Leia was the sole survivor on the bridge" Poe lower his head C-3PO said "Oh, dear" He turns a bit "Oh, dear" D'Acy said "If she were here, she'd say save your sorrow for after the fight".