I was about to go to a meeting until I saw Sanemi.

Sanemi had his head hung low while going to the meeting. I sneaked up and when I got close to him, I sprinted and hugged him.

"W-what?! Oh, it's you...I mean...LEAVE ME ALONE! "

"Sanemi-san...You really are a baka! I would have detected you in a matter of seconds! "

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!! "

"After you tell me what's wrong! "

He refused to say anything, so I tagged along with him to go to the meeting.

🌬🌬🌬 Sameni Shinazugawa's POV🌬🌬🌬

I can't believe she wanted to know what is wrong! I still can't believe that Genya tried talking with me! I am fuming with anger right now... But I felt a lot better when Y/n started following me. We went with all the other Hashiras and saw a kakushi trying to wake up. While Y/n was watching the kid in curiosity, I left to go get something when I saw a box with the aura of a demon.

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

While I was staring at the boy curious to know who he was, a kakushi started yelling at him to wake him up. I bit my lower lip and covered my ears thanks to the volume the kakushi used and refrained myself from saying something because I didn't want to cause a scene. I saw that Tengen Uzui just arrived, so I hid beside Gyomei, but he saw me of course and stood next to us... He said that after this was over, he wanted to talk with me... I think it may have been because I was in the middle of his wives' conflict.

When the kid woke up, Shinobu asked him,

"Before we begin the trial, why don't you explain the crime you have been accused-"

"There's no need for a trial! " Rengoku said, interrupting Shinobu.

"Huh?! " Me and Shinobu exclaimed.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We can deal with this on our own! We shall execute them first! " He exclaimed.

" In that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever! It'll be a spectacle. "

"Shut up before I decapitate you, Uzui-san! He's literally my age! " I whispered to him, which did make him shut up, so victory for me, I guess...

"Alas, to see such a pitiful creature as this. I grieve for him. Perhaps it would have been better if he hadn't been born. " Gyomei added, making me a little more infuriated.

"Not you too..." I muttered.

The kid started looking away from the group and that Kakushi man said,

"Hey, you. The Hashira are speaking! What are you looking at? Your eyes should be over there. These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps. "

The kid mumbled something that I think was,

"That's the Hashira? "

Gyomei said,

"Let's end his misery. "

Rengoku quickly added,

"Right! "

"And let's do it with flair! " Tengen added while I slightly pushed him.

The kid than said,

"Nezuko! Where did you take her? Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata! "

"Never mind this boy... "

I jumped after hearing Obanai's voice, gosh he is creepy...

"What will we do with Tomioka-san? Seeing him stand there without any restraints is making me feel ill. Based on what Kocho-san told us, he's just as guilty of breaking the Corps Rules...How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson shall we teach him? What do you have to say for yourself, Tomioka-san? "