A middle aged woman with a blond bob rushed out the front and doors and briskly walked towards me. She greeted me with a nod and a firm handshake. She quickly introduced herself, "My name is Mrs. Marina. I am the head principal at this school, Green's Omega Program. If you could pick up your luggage and follow me, I can give you a quick tour, your schedule and help you find your dorm building."

Glancing behind me I realized the car was gone and my suitcases and bags were piled in a heap beside me. Clumsily dragging my baggage along with me I tried to keep up with Mrs. Marina's brisk pace. 

She was a beta and smelled like rotting wood. All the teachers at the schools for omegas were either omegas or betas. The Omega Program found it was best this way so that no enticing alpha's scent distracted the students. Not that it was their fault, it's in our stupid DNA to react to an alpha's scent.

While my tour guide yapped about being on time to classes and staying focused in my studies I admired the vaulted ceilings, glittery chandeliers and the beautiful paintings on the wall. Mrs. Marina's voice commanded me to the left and my feet drifted without taking my eyes off the ceiling and I slammed face first into someone. 

A breathy gasp escaped my lips, I wanted to pinch my nose to sooth the sting that sprung up from running into someone. I paused with my hand half way to my face when I breathed in his scent.

French toast smothered in syrup. I looked up into his eyes, his electric blue eyes stared back at me, just as memorizing as his scent. How can someone's eyes be that bright? I blinked slowly up at him as he gave me a slow smile, my eyes were drawn from his beautiful eyes to his perfectly straight, white teeth. 

"I apologize, I completely forgot to look where I was going. Are you alright?" My muddled thoughts could barely comprehended the question, how can I focus on his words when his voice sounded like something that needed to be recorded so I could fall asleep to it every night. 

I blushed a deep red, "Ummm, no thats my fault. I didn't look where I was going either. Are you okay? I did run into you." I rushed out a quick response that was cut off by his sweet sounding chuckle.

"I'm completely fine, I appreciate your concern. Now, are you okay?" He repeated his question. I sharply nodded a yes, wanting this awkward conversation to be over but not wanting to lose his presence. His eyes seemed to almost sparkle at me and his smile never left his face. 

A throat loudly cleared behind me causing me to almost snap my neck around to find who had made that noise. Mrs. Marina was tapping her foot looking at me with one eyebrow arched in question. 

I awkwardly stared back at her willing her to speak so we could move on with the tour and she could forget about me fawning over some stranger. The stranger laughed, "sorry, I'll get out of your hair," he said to the stern lady behind me. To me he smirked, "see you around."

With that goodbye, he spun on his heel and walked off. I watched him depart until my tour guide pulled my attention away by talking loudly about which classes were mandatory. I was relieved when I got away from his intoxicating scent and could think straight again. The other half of me was itching to see him again. 

The last stop of the long tour was my dorm building. They had promised me a room all to myself which meant that I was in a little house that was a few minutes walk from the main building where all of my classes would be. Mrs. Marina told me that usually these houses were occupied by omegas from rich families who could come and go from the school as the pleased. 

Apparently they weren't forced down to these schools because their families held so much power and were so well known, they could take these classes whenever they wanted. 

I don't think she liked the extra treatment I was being given. She also hinted that these people didn't want to be bothered with me or my 'business'. On a more serious note she informed me that some omegas in these off campus houses were there because they were physically or mentally abused and needed their space. She advised me to give everyone in the houses out back, space because I wouldn't know what their background was.

I didn't have a problem with this request. I wasn't exactly planning on hugging everyone I met at this school. Then I blushed when I remembered how close I had gotten to my new and only crush from the hallway before. Mrs. Marina was eyeing me like she knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"Alright, well this is where I leave you. Your schedule is on the counter. Your luggage was brought into your bedroom. Your first class tomorrow is at 8:30 in the east wing. Don't be late." And with that she swiftly left, slamming the door behind her.

I blew out a long breath as I looked around my small but quaint place. There was a small kitchen area and counter top. The family room beyond the kitchen area featured a beige love seat, matching coffee table and a small tv hung on the wall. Off to the right was a door that opened up to my bedroom. The queen size bed which was twice as large as my twin bed back home was calling my name and jet lag hit me hard. 

Before I collapsed in bed I checked out the average sized bathroom with a small shower and little counter in front of the mirror. The closet was about as small was my closet back home so I would have no trouble hiding all my trinkets in there. 

I slumped back to the bed and buried myself into the covers before I passed out from the exhaustingly long day.