"The other night when you guys stayed over I saw Bellamy and we got in an argument he told me he didn't want to see me, I said nothing to the boys about it and I haven't seen or talked to him since that and then today Brianna comes up attacking me over Bell saying I manipulated him" I shouted my voice quivering.

"Baby don't listen to Brianna look I think you should talk to the other boys about it and then talk to Bellamy you would never do anything to purposely hurt anyone especially him" He grabbed my hand. "I haven't even seen him since we saw him with Brianna getting ice cream he's been avoiding me so whatever he's mad about happened before that" My heart was pounding in my chest, I'm already getting super worked up over this.

"Brandy" Ashton whispered. I kept my head down trying to slow my breathing. "Brandy" he soothed grabbing my chin. I looked into his eyes and a soft smile spread across his face. "I will take you home, I will wait outside while you talk to Bell and no matter what happens I will be there when you're done ok, you can do this just breath" His voice was like magic he could calm me right down. "Thank you Ash" I smiled. He leaned over kissing my head before pulling out of the parking lot and heading home.

We pulled up to my house and a very familiar car was in the driveway. Only Bellamy's truck was home meaning he's breaking the house rules by having a girl over when Taylor isn't home. "Brandy I'll come in with you" Ashton said quickly unbuckling his seat belt. I stopped him before he opened his door. "I really appreciate you being here for me but I need to do this on my own, thank you though really" I said and he nodded. "Come here" He pulled me into a hug "just call me and I'll be inside before you can blink" he patted my back before letting me go. "Thank you Ashton" I blew him a kiss and walked up to my front door.

My hand lingered on the door knob as I bounced back and forth trying to think of my first sentence. Why in the hell would Bellamy ever have her here, he knows I come home after school and if I'm doing something I always text them to let them know. I took one last deep breath before twisting the door knob and walking in.

There they were cuddling and laughing watching tv on the couch. The laughing died down when Brianna turned and her eyes locked on me. "Can I please talk to you Bell" I asked standing in the middle of the room awkwardly. "I'm a little busy" He snapped pulling Brianna in closer. "Bell it's important" I whined, "Later Brandy not now" he rolled his eyes. "It can't wait please Bell come on" I begged. "He obviously doesn't want to talk to you right now so just go away" Brianna snickered fanning me away with her hands.

I looked at Bellamy who wouldn't look at me. "Bellamy!" I yelled. His head snapped toward me as he stood up. "I thought I made it clear the other night I don't want to see you, and I don't want anything to do with you just leave me alone" He shouted in my face.

I pushed his chest away from me, "you can't yell at me for trying to fix what happened, I need my best friend" I felt my eyes well up with tears. "That's funny Brandy because if that was the case none of this would be happening to begin with" He shouted again. "Stop this isn't you what is going on" My voice cracked as tears poured down my face. "He said he doesn't want to talk you did you hear a word he said" Brianna snapped stepping in between us. "Please this is between me and Bellamy I just want to talk to him" I said calmly trying to stop the tears. "You're so fucking pathetic" she pushed my chest knocking me off balance.

"Can you please get out of my house" I said and she giggled. "This is as much Bellamy's house as it is yours you can't tell me to leave" she laughed her finger still digging into my chest. I grabbed her hand shoving it toward her. "Ow what the hell" she whines cradling her wrist. "Brandy seriously?" Bell snarled pulling Brianna toward him. "She was touching me and I asked her leave to which she didn't listen I have every right to take her hand off me it's not like I punched her" I cried not be able to control me emotions any longer.