☆twenty☆

for the rest of filming, dahlia kept her distance from drew. eventually, the group began inviting him out with them again but he was under strict instructions not to bring megan.

he'd show up without her sometimes but eventually he stopped showing up completely because megan didn't like his friends, and she didn't like that they didn't want her around.

during the obx2 press, drew and dahlia rarely interacted unless instructed otherwise by the interviewer.

back in LA, rudy began to stay at dahlia's frequently, they both had feelings for each other but in the back of their minds; something was off in their relationship.

they were laying in bed one afternoon together when rudy began to talk "dee, i need to get something off of my chest" he began.

"you want to break up?" she asked.

"woah" he paused "not to be a dick but how did you know?"

"i mean i kinda just assumed, before we got together you said you still had feelings for you ex" dahlia shrugged.

"you're not mad?" he asked "because i still really like you it's just that she was my first love"

"rudy i'm not mad i promise, i'd be lying if i said i didn't still have love for drew" she explained.

"i know" he smiled "can we just keep things normal tonight and i'll move out tomorrow?" he asked "your bed is really comfortable".

dahlia laughed "yeah that's fine" she smiled laying back down on his chest.

tagged rudypankowliked by austinnorth55dahliamurphy: rudy and i wanted to come forward and make a public statement

tagged rudypankow
liked by austinnorth55
dahliamurphy: rudy and i wanted to come forward and make a public statement. as many of you assumed; rudy and i have been dating for about a year now (not that we tried very hard to hide it), however, him and i have come to the conclusion that we're not right for each other. we both still love each other very much; we just aren't meant to be together. he's still my best friend and my costar (he'll still be my love interest on obx dont worry) but breaking up is the right decision for us at this time, we hope you understand and continue to support the both of us:)

austinnorth55: i'm a child of divorce

madelyncline: love you both so much

hichasestokes: sending love

carlaciagrant: u guys both deserve the world