☆eleven☆

dahlia got back to north carolina pretty late, jonathan was having a party so dahlia went back to her condo to drop off her bag and change.

her friends didn't know that she'd get home in time to make it for the party so she was happy that she could surprise them, she walked into jonathan's house and found her girl friends first.

"hey guys" she began "look i get it if you're mad at me".

"mad at you?" madison laughed

"why would we be mad at you?" carlacia asked.

"the whole drew and jeremy thing" dahlia explained.

"girl im sure you have your reasons" madelyn assured "drew broke your heart, we don't blame you for not running back to him"

"thank you guys, i really appreciate it" dahlia smiled "speaking of drew, have you guys seen him? i need to talk to him".

"i think he went to jonathan's balcony for a joint" madison recalled "he should still be there".

dahlia nodded and went upstairs to find him, when she went onto the balcony; rudy and jonathan were also there.

"hey guys" dahlia waved shyly "mind if i steal drew for a minute?"

"anything for you my wife" rudy joked pretending to tip his hat to her.

dahlia rolled her eyes and sat next to drew who wasn't looking at her "i just wanted to apologize and explain myself if you'll listen" she began.

drew nodded "yeah whatever".

"i wanted to give you a chance but i was afraid that you'd hurt me again" she began.

"so you hurt me first?" he blurted out.

"...so i was being careful, then jeremy reached out to me and asked to see me" she explained "i know that i shouldn't have done it or i should have warned you but i figured that it was my turn to be selfish again"

dahlia paused for a moment and ran her fingers through her hand, although drew was visibly upset with her he handed his joint to her.

she took a drag and continued "i was with jeremy for years, he proposed to me years ago so i guess a part of me wanted to see if there was anything still there" she shrugged "but after spending some time with him i realized that he's not the one i want"

"you mean after sleeping with him?" drew asked.

"no, not after sleeping with him. i didn't even sleep in the same room as him or even kiss him drew i promise you that" she defended "i love you drew, im sorry"

"i love you too but i'm not taking you back" he shook his head "you're not the only one who's been in contact with their ex"

"what?" dahlia scoffed, not wanting to hear what he was about to say.

"yeah after those pictures of you and jeremy came out, megan reached out to me to check on me and we reconnected" he explained "she's changed a lot dahlia, she's gonna come down tomorrow and stay with me"

"you're joking right?" she asked

"no i'm not?" he shook his head.

"i did a shitty thing but i didn't bring him here and parade him in front of you or rub it in your face" she scoffed storming out of the room.