☆sixteen☆

the girls awkwardly sat on the boat for a while, drew approached the boat.

"hey babe! coming to see me?!" megan screeched.

"uh... i actually wanted to talk to lia, can you come for a walk?" drew asked awkwardly.

dahlia stood up "sure" she shrugged.

the two shyly walked side by side down the beach, neither said anything for a while before drew spoke up "so you and rudy huh? that was quick" he finally said.

"yeah, i guess" she agreed "is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"kinda... like how did it happen?" he asked.

"if i'm being honest, he comforted me last night and we just realized that we get on really well" she explained.

"did you sleep with him?" he asked.

"that's none of your business" she scoffed.

"is he your boyfriend?" he asked.

"not yet" she shrugged.

"not yet?" he repeated her.

"wow you're full of questions drew!" she teased "no not yet, i don't know drew we're seeing where things go but i like him and he likes me"

"oh..." he looked at his feet.

"why do you care drew? you've got megan literally living with you" she shook her head "can't i be happy too?"

"i'm sorry, i know i'm being a dick" he apologized "i do just want you to be happy"

rudy had noticed the two in conversation, he also noticed that dahlia looked pissed and that drew had probably caused it.

"dee! wanna learn how to surf?" rudy called her over.

"sure!" she yelled back "i'll talk to you later ok drew?".

dahlia walked over to rudy "thank you, you're a life saver!" she praised.

"what was that about?" he smiled.

"he's jealous... it's working" she smirked, rudy noticed that drew was staring at them so he wrapped his arm around dahlia and kissed her.

 it's working" she smirked, rudy noticed that drew was staring at them so he wrapped his arm around dahlia and kissed her

tagged rudypankow
liked by drewstarkey and 1,392,283 others
dahliamurphy: xo

madisonbaileybabe: fav couple

hichasestokes: love this for you guys

madelyncline: screaming

carlaciagrant: thank me for this pic everyone