Chapter Three

It's silent for half a minute as I let his words sink in. Grabbing a hold of myself, I turn to Gunguy with wild eyes and raise an eyebrow, fists clenched. "Come again?"

"You're staying with me," he repeats cheerily, revelling in the anger that was rolling off of me in waves. I take deep breaths to refrain from reaching over and strangling the fucker. He was driving, and as much as I said it, I didn't really have a death wish.

"I head you, you pink-stripped fucking kebab. What I meant was, no way in hell is that happening!"

"And that's where you're wrong, Cupcake. It is happening!" He chirps, smile wide and unaffected, as if the prospect of kidnapping and illegal weren't even thoughts that occurred to him. Then again, he did fucking murder someone, I shouldn't be surprised.

"What's with the stupid endearments? I'm a girl, a human, not a fucking dessert!" I seethe--and I was totally not thinking about the goddamn cupcakes I'd left at home-- glaring right at his irritatingly handsome face. "And if anything, I'd be a whole goddamn cake."

"You might as well be one, 'cause I want to eat you up," he laughs, reaching over to bop my nose. He just fucking bopped my nose. Do not strangle the guy, I had to remind myself, he's driving and you'll cause the car to crash. The prospect seemed more inviting with every passing second.

I felt an anger familiar to one I'd felt only a handful of times--and, let me warn you, none of those ended prettily. In fact, one time I'd ended up gripping my cup so tight the ceramic piece of shit crushed in my hand (and I didn't even know that could actually happen in real life) and spilled hot chocolate all over my arm--something I'd hardly registered as it followed my wrist that was enroute to my fellow companion's face.

The both of us had to be rushed into hospital, but the blood that caked my fist was satisfying enough that the small burn mark on the inside of my wrist seemed almost worth it.

I realise that makes me sound like a deranged blood-loving, pain-junkie, but I assure you I had significant reason to be that furious. And that fucker had ended up with a broken nose she'd definitely deserved.

Suffice to say, an angry Faye was a dangerous Faye.

"Get this fucking handcuff off of me and stop the damn car," I order, face the picture-perfect description of calm, but the clenched fists screamed otherwise.

Gunguy had the audacity to chuckle, "You're so adorable when you're angry. Like a little chipmunk. It's so cute."

And, okay. There was a line, and fucking cute and adorable just passed it. Very slowly, I bring my legs up, so my feet were against the chair, knees resting against the dashboard. I unclench my hands, uncaring about the deep crescent shapes embedded into my palms. I turn ever-so-slowly, watching as Gunguy continuously turns my way, looking fearful but unable to do anything because he's driving.

Good, I think, be scared. His arms are blocking me, but I could sort that out quick enough. Ducking underneath his left arm, I bring my foot up and throw my ankle down, with all the fucking strength I could muster in this angle, right in the area I threatened to do exactly so a little ways back. I always made good on my threats.

The car swerves violently as Gunguy lets out a pained shout, groaning loudly and horribly as he fumbles to regain control. And thank God they weren't on a road full of cars.

"Jesus-" he cries out, but I wasn't done yet. I bring my legs back but reach out and flick him harshly on the face, just below the eye, as painful as I could make it. "Fuck, stop!"

But I don't want to stop, so I reach out to do it again, but he grabs my wrist, "Get the fuck off of me," I shout, tugging at his hold on me.

"What in the fuck are you? Jesus Christ-" Gunguy cuts himself off with a pained grunt, foot pressing down on the gas, the car driving faster.

"No, not Jesus Christ. The Devil's a little closer, though," I snipe, yanking my arm out of his grip and using it to pull my legs against my chest. I definitely felt calmer now that I'd caused him significant pain.

The radio had found itself off again and I couldn't be bothered to turn it on, instead I angle my body the furthest away from Gunguy I can get and stare out the window. If I concentrate enough, I was simply in the car of a random classmate, on their way to wherever the fuck they'd asked me to go.

Trees pass by and I watch as buildings begin to steadily decrease, until it takes a while before any sign of human activity would emerge. Gunguy was driving too fast for me to note any street names, and soon we're parked in front of a semi-detached house. The surrounding area was completely empty beside the trees and the house next to the one they were parked in front of, but something told me that whoever resided there wouldn't be much help.

"Where are we?" I demand, looking around for any sign hinting towards people, but alas. The attractive murderer lived in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. I didn't even know London had areas this woodland-y.

Gunguy left wordlessly. I smirk when I see him waddle his way over to my side. He opens the door and unlocks the handcuff, seemingly producing the key from his asshole--and, seriously, his hand definitely did not reach into a pocket so where the fuck was he stuffing all this shit?

I rub at the red mark forming on my skin, painful and glaring. "Could've made it less tight, asshole."

Gunguy only glares at me, gripping my arm tightly and waddling his way to the house. There wasn't even a door number, I notice, shocked. Where the fuck were they? I ask as much again; and again and again until he answers.

"Fucking Disneyland," he grumbles, producing yet another key and shoving it in the door's lock.

"Well then, I certainly hope there are other rides because I'm not getting on yours. You're such a goddamn dick, if even a quarter of your personality matches what's down south, I'll end up walking like you are now," I bite out, laughing at how taken aback he looks. Gunguy's cheeks flush slightly before he pushes me inside. I laugh again.

The door slams shut behind me and a click sounds out. Gunguy walks in front of me, flush still prominent, smiling falsely, "This is my house. I'd say welcome, but you're not. My casa is not your casa, or however the fuck that stupid quote goes. There's no way to escape, and even if you do, there's no civilisation for a good ten minutes--and that's by car. So just do me a solid and refrain from trying, okay?"

I nod along noncommittally, waiting until he was done before saying, "I just want to know one thing." Gunguy motions with his hand for me to go ahead. I note his gun isn't on him, and can only assume he's left it in the car. I smile sweetly. "Do you have a room dedicated to all the sticks you have shoved up your ass?"

He glares as I laugh, throwing my head back. He mutters something under his breath about guns and definitely should've shot her as he storms past me.

A/N

Chapter three! I quite like this one.

Just a tip for any future kidnappers; take me and you'll regret it. You'll regret it as much as sharing your favorite chocolate and then having none left for yourself. It'll be that bad. Chocolate level bad.

What do you guys think of Faye so far? What about gunguy? Make sure to comment and let me know. Till next time my little poop nuggets,

- S