"Blake going to die isn't she"Ollie asked with dread making Mila narrow her eyes at the stair case"not on my watch"she says walking through the water Tyler sighs knowing he can't let her go alone so he walks with her before both take deep breaths as they one by one dives in the water swimming back down to the floor Blake was on.

Ray and Blake are shown panting as the water is filling up more "dad- I love--i love you , dad.and please tell... please tell mom that I love her to. And...tell Mila I love her like a sister"she cry's knowing she won't make up as water continues filling up the room there in.

"Blake don't you quit on me! Blake!" He says worried as she gasp"I'm sorry dad"she apologizes "Blake!"he calls out once more as the room officially floods as they are both underwater now. Blake slowly slides down in the water starring at her dad sadly as he pound's on the glass as bubbles leave him as he shouts her name under water soon she starts to drown as he mouth opens as her body jerks before she goes still.

Mila and Tyler swim into the room just as Blake goes limp before they lock eyes with with as they all share a look before nodding as all Three work together to getting the door in blocked as Mila and Tyler pulls from there side and Ray pushes from his before they where finally able to unblock the door as Mila and Tyler swim back the way they came as Ray grabs Blake by the waist and flash light before he follows the two as they swim as fast as they they can up they stared as Blake's life is on the line before all them burst through the surface with a large gasp of breath as Mila and Tyler walk waist deep throthe the water as Ray picks up Blake bridal style as he follows them before he sits he Ron the working station that Ollie was sitting in moments ago.

All were worried about Blake as tears were filling up in Mila's eyes at the sight of her best friend as Tyler holds her while Ray starts CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation on Blake."come on breath Blake. Breath honey"ray begs not wanting to lose his daughter who was severely pale. Just before another rumbling is heard a sthe building shakes once more as they all duck as things fall from the ceiling. Under water one while floor is shown collapsing completely as the building continues to sink. The building creaks and groans as it slows slides down. Tyler uses his body to cover Mila as Ben does the same with Ollie as things form the ceiling fall into the water with a splash.

Soon the shaking stops as Ray uncovers Blake as he looks towards all of them "we got to get out of here break a window!" He tells them urgently before all three were grabbing pipes as they used them to break the windows. Out side Emma is shown on the boat turning around as she heard the thumping as she sees Mila and two other males trying to break open the window before she sees ray giving cpr to Blake as she gasp"oh my God" before rushing back to the wheel as she revs the engine turning the boat making it face the window "move get out of the way!"she yells as she motions done to move before pressing the lever forward making the boat rev as it speeds forward towards the window.

They see here heading towards them"watch out!"Ben yells as they all drop there pips before rushing out the way just as Emma Burt's through the window shattering it as the building shakes. "Get on! Let's go! Let's go!" She tells all them as they all rush towards the boat. Tyler pulls him self on panting before turning to Mila helping her up as they then help Ollie and Ben on a they breath heavily.

Ray picks up Blake putting her over his shoulder. as he makes his way over to the boat as "take her Emma"he says as Emma holds out her arms"I got her it's okay.here you go wake up honey" Emma begs as they sits her onto the boat as Ray pulls him self up onto the boat before picking Blake up bridal style once more."get us outta here, em! The building is coming down"he says as he goes to a part of the boat while Emma gets behind the wheel a sthe inside of were they're at is starting to come down before she speeds the boat forward while Ray gives Blake CPR while the others sit down on the floor of the boat all breathing heavily.

They all watch ray give cpr to Blake hopeing she will breath and wake up. The boat gets close to a hanging piece of wall as the continues forward"everyone down!"she yells as everyone ducks just as a pieces of the hanging wall takes out the windshield of the boat as they continue for out of the building once and for all before they all look up and turn to see the building collapse fully once and for all into the water.

Ray continues to do CPR on Blake as Emma pulls the boat to a stop ounce they were away from any tall buildings before rushing over to ray as she  crutches down beside her daughter."okay Blake your dad and I, we're right here now we're right here."she says as Ray gives his daughter mouth to mouth before leaning back up doing chest compressions as the others watch with tears in their eyes.

"Breath Blake breath. Come.on breath don't leave me to"ray begs as he continues to try the safest daughter Mila watches years slide down her face"come on Blake you can do it"she begs as kneels down beside her best friend.

"Dad and I are right here all right? Okay"Emma says as she holds her daughters hand as Ray continues to do chest compressions for slowing down realizing that nothing was working as he falls back with a heavy heart. Mila shakes her head in denial as she cry's in agony of loseing her best friend as she falls back against the boat pulling up her knees to her chest as she puts her head down crying.

Emma looks up from ray to Blake as tears rush down her face as her heart breaks as she lets out a heart retching sob"no my baby."as she lowers her head sobbing into Blake's side.

Ray sits there for a moment before shaking his head before doing CPR and chest compressions once again not giving up."I'm not gonna lose you to"he says determined as Mila sniffles looking up tears rolling down her face as she looks up seeing ray once again trying to save his daughter giving her some hope for her best friend that was like a sister to her. 

He does a few more chest compressions before she finally starts coughing up the water as Ray helps it's her up as she throws up the water finally able to breathe as everyone lets out relief breaths knowing that she's okay. Her mother and father hug her relived that she's alive as they all sat there looking at the family with small smiles.