Finding a land line

"I cannot believe that Daniel just took off what an asshole"Blake says as they all are breathing heavily from from as indistinct screaming is heard from all around.

"All I know is if I ever see that bastard again he better run before I get my hands around his neck"Mila huffs leaning against the wall as he chest moves up and down as she breathes heavily from the mager run they just did.

Soon an ambulance is shown in the background driving through the screaming people "step aside"the driver says as it blares around causing people to move out of its way as they all watch.

"I gotta get ahold of my parents. I gotta let them know me and Mila are okay"Blake pants as Mila nods her head agreeing since she needs to do the same with her parents.

"Cell phone aren't working.ive tries"Ben pants out before Blake and Mila share a look before Blake turns to Ollie"we need to find an electronic store.dose that book of yours list business's?"she asked him as he pulls out his book from his bag"my book has everything"making the girls smile at the little boy.

At Caltech Alexi is shown picking of scale papers from the ground as he looks at them."the good news is most of our emergency systems are still working. We've got signals coming in from 17 monitors."he says as he sets the papers down beside his lap top while Serena is shown handing her camera man a tool to help fix his cameras. As Alexi diggs through some papers pulling at a long one with a scale from how powerful the earthquake that just happened was being walking over to a table "we just experienced a 9.1"as he hands it to Lawrence who looks it over.

Phoebe then runs in through the door "Lawrence you need to see this"she says panting before running back to her computer with the others following."what do we got"Lawrence asked before reach over to Phoebe who was in front of her computer as she pressed a few buttons."here are the pulse rates before the quake"she says as it shown a map with San Francisco and the San Andreas fault line with red dot pulses while on the side a system shown how each scales."yeah okay."he says while studying the computer screen before she clicks a few more buttons "and here are the pulse rates now"she says before the map and scale rates is shown again but it was the exact same as she turns back to Lawrence "the same or higher so the earthquake didn't diminish them"she informed but Lawrence thought differently while hin his thoughts.

Lawrence shakes his head"oh this is not good"he says with worry before rushing off with Phoebe following him back into the other room were the others were still at.

"Alexi, I want all the data from every monitoring station still up along the fault line.and get it for me now"Lawrence says with urgency as Alexi goes to do what he asked as Serena walks over to Lawrence "what's going on"she asked worried.

"This is not over"Lawrence informed her that the dangerous were not done with yet as her camera man is heard groaning "shit. Oh man this things fried"Dylan her camera man says as he tossed a piece of his camera onto the table.

Lawrence stares at the camera before getting an idea "come on, I need everybody"he says before grabbing Serena's hand as he start to rush off.

"What are we doing?"she asked as she trys to keep up with his pace.

"Getting you on the air. To warn people"he informed as they rush around the room to the main door of the room"how there's no way to upload a signal"she asked confused.

Lawrence let's as a laugh"oh. Your at Caltech "he says before they all are shown running down a hallway before going through a door with a sign that said. 202 media lab as the door closed behind them.

Lawrence runs into the room clapping his hands together gaining everyone's attention in the room."okay who wants an A in independent study? I'm starting a new class:how to save lives by hacking media outlets"he informed the students around the room who were gathering papers from the floor before a male student stand sup as he raised his hand."hell yeah,man I'm in"the young male says to Lawrence.