Crash course

A row of buildings and trees are shown with the San Francisco bridge in the distance as a helicopter passes by as police sirens are heard while people can be seen walking to the bridge in the distance as a certain pear of feet one with out a shoe is shown walking before Daniel coverd in dust in the large group walking just as a rumbling is heard.

Everyone ducks screaming as the ground shakes before dust kicks up from the shaking as a large building in front of them is shown crumbling to the ground with a loud crash thud as everyone is screaming before everyone is running back the way they came as a large dust cloud heads towards them. Daniel looks in with fears as people bump into him before he turns to see a man hiding behind a wall before rushing over"get out of my way"he shouts as he yanks the man out of his hiding spot into the street as he takes the man's spot. The stranger trys to go at Daniel before screaming as he is swept away in the large cloud of dust and debres as Daniel screams behind the wall holding on.

Soon a large wide of sugar can fields are shown below the Helo is shown flying over them."you know when you were talking to Blake...that was the first time I heard you said Mallory's name since we lost her"Emma says to ray as they are shown in the Helo.

It was slient between them for a moment as they share small smiles"hey did you know Blake keeps pictures from our San Francisco trip"ray asked her with a small smile.

"Yeah in her memory box"Emma says with a nod of her head. As the Helo continues to fly over large parts of land"it's ironic. Us heading back up there."Emma says thinking about there last trip there and what happened since then.

"It was a fun trip"ray says thinking about the trip with Mallory. As they set there in silence sirens can be heard wailing down below as Emma looks out her window. Down below a building surrounding by trees, houses and other buildings are shown as the building was on fire with black smoke as fire trucks were trying to put it out by fire trucks."were are we"Emma asked wondering were exactly they are as she looks down.

"Bakersfield"ray informed her as he looks over slightly seeing were the sirens are coming from "or what's left of it" he then says as Emma turns to look at him in slight disbelief.

"We're just about 90 minutes from San Francisco"he says before facing forward once more as she turns back to look down below at the destruction caused by the mager quake moments ago. Just as the Helo shakes with a rumbling causing her to jump as she looks around. Outside the back of the Helo shows something poping with smoke from the exhaust pipes from the back as an alarm starts beeping inside the Helo.

Ray keeps control of the Helo as he looks at one of the meter gauges as he wipes the dust off it as the needle was dropping rapidly.

The Helo rocks wobbly as Emma holds onto to what's around her"uh...ray"she asked with confusion mixed with fear wondering what the hells going on. As Ray presses a big button as the sound of the engine is heard shutting off while he pressed a few more buttons as a whiring sound is heard as Emma looks at him with wide eyes"did you just turn off the engine"she asked him with shock.

"We got a gearbox failure.must've been that hit we took back in L.A. I'm gonna have to autorotate down"he explains while pressing a button above him while Emma looks confused"auto what"not understanding what he met as he turns to her"were gonna crash"he explains while Emma stares blanky at him for a moment before shakily nodding her head"right okay "she said before facing forward.

"Hold on"ray warns her as she holds on to the ceiling with one hand and the dashboard in front of her before ray pulls on the pilot sticks "here we go"as he tilts them causing the Helo to tip forward as it goes down some Emma gasp loudly as she holds on tight before he pulls back up smoke from different places close and distance can be seen before he leans the pilot control sticks again as the Helo tilts forward down again some"aah!"Emma slightly yells as the get closer to a town "hold on!"before the Helo jerks up again before tilting forward as a large shopping building with many stores is shown with people running around while some were stealing.

"Oh my God!"Emma gasp as they get closer while Ray grunts controlling the pilot sticks"almost there almost there just gonna set her down right there"as the Helo goes down some more as a parking lot is shown before a person is shown running in from of them with a buggy full of stuff before they had noticed the helicopter as they run out the causing Emma to gasp"Jesus!"ray yells as he jerks the helicopter up only for propellers to hit a metal light pole causing the helicopter to spin out of control before it makes contact with the ground causing Sparks as it slides with the propellers hit metal as sparks fly as the helicopter slides into one of the shoppes comeing to a halt as it bursts through the glass window causing it to shatter.

Both ray and Emma pant as the helicopter comes to a stop be Emma grunts grabbing her ear before looking up as something leaks from above."we can't fuel all over us. We need to get out of here."he says before they both exist through there sides of the helicopter into the store. Yelling can be heard from the distance as each grabbing a pair of shirts before shouting and fighting is heard as something breaks as they look up to see two people fighting as others were stealing as Ray and Emma duck gunshots can be heard going off. Ray walks back towards Emma"come on we gotta stay low"he warns her as she nods before the sneak away.

Soon they are shown running out the broken window as many people are screaming and running around as gunshots is heard as they duck down "it's okay we just gotta keep moving just keep moving"he says as he leads her forward before they crunch down by a black car as Ray pulls on the handles but they were locked before they go around to the other side doing the same thing but they were all locked.

Ray then looks forward as they crunch down beside a truck.as someone is shown loading up flat screen tvs onto a back of a Ford truck before they run back to get another the driver side door was wide open."come on come on come on"he says as he and Emma are rushing over to the truck hand and hand "get in get in get in"he urged her as she climbs in over to the passenger side. She pants ounce she sits down"looks like it's been stolen",she breathes out seeing the wires hanging out under the steering wheel.

"All right we'll, we'll steal it again"he says before going to mess with the wires to get the truck going until a gun was pointed at the back of his head with a click as Emma goes still with fear"ray"she says worried as Ray slowly leans back up before a man is shown holding the gun "easy back it up! Come on! "The man ordered at way who slowly lifts his hands up as he turns around to the man."I'll be needing that truck."the man says before ray grabs his gun and hand pulling it down before socker punching him square in the face knocking him clean out as the man falls to the ground.

Rays breaths hard as he chest moves up and down "not today"before he turns back around getting in as Emma let's out a sigh of relief"oh my God" as he closes the door before reaching down to the wires connecting two of them causing Sparks before he twisted them together as the cackling of the engine is her coming on as it revs up before he puts the truck into drive as he speeds off while the TV's in the back fall out breaking on impact as the man from before is shown coming back with the TV only to see the truck gone.