Chapter 26: This Party Sucks

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Whatever you say... You look good in that dress, by the way.

Rias: Th-thank y-you. 

She turned away with a blush still present on her face as she tried to regain herself. (Y/N) then turned his attention to Akeno, who was looking away absentmindedly.

(Y/N): Akeno? You tabbed out like Rias?

She turned to face him and also gained a blush upon seeing his attire. But unlike Rias, she managed to quickly get rid of it and address him.

Akeno: Hello, (Y/N). Are you enjoying the party so far?

(Y/N): Eh, too fancy for my tastes. The only other time I've seen this many entitled people in one place before was at a diner back in New York. All the women had that Karen haircut. 

Akeno:*giggle* Yes, that would do it.

(Y/N): By the way, I never found out what your training was all about. How was it?

Akeno: I-it was nothing special. Just normal magic exercises.

(Y/N): Really? I guess when we get to a certain level, there isn't much else we can do to improve, huh?

Akeno: Indeed.

He looked her in the eyes and gave her a warm smile as Sone, Tsubaki, and Saji approached them.

Sona: Good evening Rias, Akeno, *blushing* (Y/N).

Rias: *smirking* And hello to you too, Sona. How has your training camp been?

Sona: Going well, my peerage is steadily improving.

As they continued conversing, Saji went to (Y/N).

Saji: How's it going, dude? Anything different?

(Y/N): Well, two new girlfriends, two new fiances, and some new weapons. So, yeah, a lot is new.

Saji:... nani?

(Y/N): You heard me. Your King, and her sister. An angel and a praetor. 

Saji: Damn, save some chicks for the rest of us, lady killer.

(Y/N): Oh, there's still plenty left. I think Momo has a thing for you.

Serafall: Oh, there you are, Sona!

Serafall then came running out of the crowd wearing a dark green dress.

Sona: Oh, no.

Rias: Good day, Lady Leviathan.

Serafall: Oh, hello to you too, Rias. And-- (Y/N)!

Her face lit up when her eyes landed on the boy himself and she latched onto him in a hug.

(Y/N): Hey, Serafall. Been busy?

Serafall: Too busy. I've been wanting to try and arrange a night out for us, but every time I try, something else comes up.

(Y/N): Really? No offense, but you really don't seem like the romantic type to do that.

Serafall: Well, we've never really gotten to know each other, so I wanted to have a night where we could do that.

(Y/N): Uh, sure. I can make time after this whole peace meeting thing is over. Wanna go do something after?

Serafall: I would love to! We can even bring Sona along too! She's been wanting to have a date with you too.

Sona: UGH, stop embarrassing me!

Sona ran off into the crowd, holding her hands over her bright red face. Serafall gave chase soon after, calling after her sister. Tsubaki and Saji took that as their queue to leave as well and followed the two.