Chapter 2: Facing the Past

3rd Pov (AN: This has been rewritten, just a small amount during the Issei vs (Y/N) fight)

As Issei burst into the ballroom, all conversation between the gods and the devils ceased completely, filling the room with complete silence. Rias' eyes widened with shock and happiness as her most beloved piece had arrived, (Y/N) was hiding behind the gods. At first, they were confused at why you were so scared of him until Hestia made the connection in her head and sent a telepathic word to the other gods, as soon as they heard it, they were all filled with rage.

Sirzechs:*whispering* Grayfia, why is my sister's pawn here.

Grayfia: You said you wanted your sister out of this engagement, so I enlisted the help of the Red Dragon Emperor.

Sirzechs:*out-loud* Well Red Dragon, your assistance is no longer needed on this matter.

Issei: That's bull, Rias doesn't want to be married to that asshole Riser.

Sirzechs: I must inform you that Rias is no longer engaged to Riser, instead she will be marrying the man with who our family originally made a contract.

Issei: What? Then what asshole is marrying President.

Sirzechs: That would be...

(Y/N): Me.

(Y/N) had made a huge leap over the crowd and landed on the stage next to Sirzechs. While Issei and Sirzechs were talking, Hestia was talking to (Y/N), preparing him to face his monster of a brother.

Issei: So your the privileged asshole who thinks he can have President to himself.

(Y/N): Like your one to talk.

Issei: Huh?

(Y/N): You've been a degenerate your whole life, from the day you were born, and now until the day you die.

Issei: That's not true at all.

(Y/N): Then tell me, Red Dragon, what happened to the child your family adopted years ago, how did he go missing? You know what happened to him, don't you?

Rias and her peerage were confused at this point, so were Sona and her peerage, who were present at the party. Issei was sweating bullets at this point, (Y/N) had hit the nail on the head of Issei's family. Yet somehow, he hadn't put two and two together that his presumed-dead brother and the man in front of him look very much alike.

Issei: I-I-I don't k-know what you are talking about, I have no idea what happened to my brother.

This shocked Rias and her peerage even more because they had never heard anything about Issei having a brother, adopted, or biological.

(Y/N): THAT IS A LIE, I KNOW THAT HAPPENED THAT DAY AND WHAT YOU DID!

Issei:*cocky* Nothing happened that day, and if something did, how would you know that.

(Y/N): Because that was the day my life changed forever because I was there: I was the one you threw off that damned cliff, brother.

The eyes of Rias and her peerage widened at this revelation, and the congregation was surprised and disgusted.

(Y/N): Your pervertedness and lust drove you to try and kill me because you were jealous of me.

Issei: (Y/N)! How are you still alive, I saw you hit the water!

(Y/N): I would have died if not for uncle Poseiden, he sensed my power enter his domain and alternated the currents to safely deliver me to North America.

This caused the gathered people to show evident disgust on their faces at yet another big revelation: not even the gods would try to kill their siblings over something like that. Rias was beginning to regret bringing Issei back to life in the first place. His power wasn't worth his person.