Chapter 8: Epilogue

Epilogue.

I sit on the living room sofa of my small apartment in Shibuya, eating Tonkatsu and watching the news.

An advertisement comes on for the current leading tech company, supposedly run my a famous 25 year old prodigy.

The CEO comes on, and he looks exactly like Muzan, black hair, red eyes, even his suit is just as garish as always.

I hear my cellphone ring and I pick it up once I realized it was Tamayo's number on the screen.

"What do you need, Tamayo?" I ask her with a sigh, "if you want to rant about your stock vests again, ask Yushiro, I'm sure he'd find it oh so entertaining."

"This is not a joke, Ayaka!" Tamayo yells in exasperation, "this Taki Ogawa guy, you know CEO of R3D just betrayed our partnership and completely tricked me into losing all my stocks, god that bastard!"

"Uh, yes Tamayo, tragic," I say, distracted by Taki Ogawa's name on my screen, "that was very informative, uhm I'll call you back!"

"Hey, I was talking!" Shouts Tamayo as I hang up, "rude ass bi-"

"Hello, is this Taki Ogawa?" I ask after calling his supposed number in anticipation.

"Yes, and who the hell are you?" I hear a snarky voice reply, "it seems I have easy prey tonight. Are you afraid yet?"

"Muzan?" I whisper, "Kibutsuji Muzan?"

"The one and only," Muzan laughs over the phone, "how've you been?"

~The End~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this! I have a lot more fanfics I'm planning to write as well! Also, Ayaka/Y/N is such a queen. Someone had to say it.