AUTHOR NOTES

Started | March 4th 2023

Finished | March 16 2023

I wanted to write a book about Euphoria and Fezco cause he's the cutest. So this is me writing that book.

This is purely just fan fiction. Nothing too serious. I do not own anything from Euphoria. All of those rights go to the proper creators of the show. The only character I own is the OC in here.

If you don't like it then read another story.

Please don't try and copy my work. It takes me a long time to write all of these chapters and come up with the creativity that goes into them.

Please vote and comment. I'm not really concerned if you don't but it'll make me feel better if you do.

This story will have a lot of mature themes throughout the book. So please read with caution and if your under the age of 18 then maybe ask your parent or legal guardian about Euphoria before reading the book.

That's all for the author's Note for now. This chapter will be for my notes so I don't break up the story. Buckle up and enjoy the ride because this is about to be crazy.

Things are about to get really really fucking interesting.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

I hope that everyone enjoys this story because this was fun to write and I really do love Euphoria. Maybe there will be different stories for different characters. Let me know what you all think and maybe I'll do a book.

Wink, Wink.