Chapter 7

“The captain is here.” the tallest in the team said. “Kuroo!” We just arrived at the court and most of his teammates are already there. It seems that everyone is waiting for him.

“Heʼs late again.” the other guy said.

“So Iana is here again!” said the tall one who called Tetsurou earlier, “Hi Iana.” he added. I just smiled because I didnʼt want to look like I didnʼt care.

“Donʼt get near my woman.” Tetsurou threatened. He is afraid to threaten. If I were in his friendʼs position, I would be really scared.

“Yeah right.” said his friend. I just held back my laughter because to be honest, I laughed so hard that it was good that I could hold it back.

“Letʼs line up, captain.” said another of his teammates.

“Wait for me. Iʼm just gonna talk to my lady.” he said to his friend and he nodded. The two of us were left at the exit of the covered court. “My lady, stay here and cheer for me again, handsomely please.”

“Sure, now go to your line... Tetsurou.” I almost forgot that I should call him by his name. He likes me calling him that.

“Arenʼt you going to call me your ‘Manʼ?” he said grinning.

Oh my, he is exaggerating! I only called him like that once and he really made the most of it. You're so... Argh.

“No,” I answered, “why?” I added.

“But thatʼs my second motivation.” he pouted. And he seemed to be begging in the tone of his speech. I am again at this point of my life that I really canʼt resist him.

I sighed, “Here you go again... I really canʼt resist you.” I said as my eyebrows met a little.

“Thank you my lady!” he even bowed his head like a knight bowing to his queen.

He ran to his companions and I stayed on the side. I just sat down so I wouldnʼt be distracted watching.

Why does Kuroo want me to cheer for him if itʼs just a practice match? Maybe it would be better if I cheered him like that in the official match.

It was a few seconds before their game started. Their opponent yesterday is also their opponent today. I noticed how energetic he is today. Maybe he had a good morning.

“Iʼve never been so in love.”

I remembered what he said earlier while we were on our way to the court. Heʼs in love. That might be the reason why he is so eager to play now. But who is that lucky girl? Itʼs a little sad to think that I thought I was that girl. I donʼt want to think that it's me because he might want another woman. Maybe he just thinks of me as a friend.

OMG! I see a chance to cheer for him. The enemy moves quickly. They surpassed Tetsurouʼs speed of action. This is a good chance!

“Go go! Tetsurou!” I shouted. I wasnʼt that far from them so I could see him. I can see his very handsome face. “You can do it, my man!” I added as I cheered. Because I agreed earlier that I will call him ‘My manʼ. I saw him curve the corner of his lips. Heʼs so hot! Those lips are to die for.

If he likes to play, I also like to cheer for him. The smile on his lips was enough to make me happy. It was enough for a reason for me to be happy.

After the game, I immediately approached him. I was happy to meet him and he was the same to me.

“My lady, youʼre so hot in that uniform. It fits perfectly on you.” he said. Thatʼs a compliment so I felt happy. We both smiled at each other.

“Kuroo and Ianaʼs ship will sail!” shouted a man.

Ship will sail? Theyʼre really paving the way for both of us, huh! What are they eating and they thought of calling us that?

“Yʼall are shipping us?” Kuroo asked with a laugh. From the tone of his speech, he seemed to be sure if they were talking about me.

“Of course, why? Donʼt you like her?” asked the tall man. I remembered that manʼs name. He is Lev. Heʼs a bit talkative but thatʼs fine. Friends are boring if there is no one to talk to in the group. He also greeted us earlier.

“I admire her. I like her. Sheʼs nice, cute when it comes to cheering, and hot in that uniform of mine. Whatʼs not to like in her? Sheʼs my type actually.”

“Ohhhh...” the two friends said at the same time. Just what is that ‘ohhhhʼ for?

“Iana, donʼt you admire and like him too?” Lev asked. Lev is really the one to ask them. That is remarkable.

“Ahm... Well... I like him for a long time.” Iʼm ashamed. At the same time, they went ‘ohhhʼ. I donʼt know whether to be annoyed by what they say or just laugh. Nevermind... I just didnʼt care.

“Kuroo!!! You heard her, right?” Lev cheerfully asked.

“My lady, is that true? You liked me for a long time?” Tetsurou clarified.

I remembered that I also told him yesterday that I like him but he doesnʼt exist... Did he forget or did he really want to ask if I had a crush on him for a long time?

“Yes, Tetsurou. More than months, almost a year.” I smiled. Suddenly he hugged me! Best feeling ever...

“Iʼve never been so in love.”

Thatʼs what he said earlier! Does that mean he was referring to me earlier? Iʼm so happy... I canʼt express how much Iʼm happy right now. All I know is that Iʼm content with a man like him. I can say we both just fell in love like this. Iʼm so happy, so grateful, Iʼm so lucky!

If itʼs a dream, if it doesnʼt come true, I hope... I hope Iʼm still here...

“Kuroo has a girlfriend now!” everyone cheered.

Itʼs not like we are already dating. He just confessed. We share the same feelings. But that seems to be the case. Iʼll just go with the flow with his friends.