Sweet redemption chapter 17

Sweet redemption

Chapter 17

Three months later...

Emma POV

Dylan is just a good baby he is so chill, and hardly cries unless he is wet or hungry. He looks so much like his daddy, with blondish-colored hair. Daryl just dotes on the kids he just loves them and me.

Everyone was so happy that we were getting married, Daryl and Aaron have been hunting up a storm for decorations and food, we're having a pig, vegetables, and salad, I'm making the cake everyone donated their eggs as we normally ration them out and I needed a lot, people wanted to help. It's a simple cake and cupcakes as well, Daryl surprised me by making a topper for the cake, he made a letter D in branches.

"So babe how's the cake going?"

"Getting there. I should've let someone else make the cakes."

"You okay babe?"

"Just tired. I'm glad Dylan is a good baby, I'd be worse if he was a bad baby."

"No, he's a good boy. I think my girl needs some vitamin D." He moves the hair from my neck.

"Ah no, I don't want him. I'm not in the mood and anyway I wanna wait it's been over three months since we last slept together and I would like our wedding night to be special."

"Babe our wedding night will be special as it's our wedding night, I can't wait to see you."

"Well, I hope you like it."

"I will. Come here, baby." He walks behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I can feel his hard-on rubbing against me. "You feel that baby? He's this hard baby just looking at you now, I can only imagine how hard I'll be when we finally get to be together. I know you'll look so beautiful."

"I hope so. Jessie's doing my hair, I'm doing my nails, let me look at yours, babe I'll do them later."

"Yeah, they get dirty babe. Can I have one?" He goes to grab a cupcake I hit his hand.

"No. They'll be plenty left over afterward. You can lick the spoon if you like. I'll dish it out for you." I grab a spoon and spread it over my neck and chest.

"Fuck me Em. Hell yeah, come here baby." He pulls me toward him and lowers his head, I feel his tongue licking at my skin. "Yummy babe, anything else I can lick?"

"I wish but no babe, though I do love your tongue. You want me to take care of that?" We look down and his cock's rock hard.

"God yes baby. Please suck him." I get on my knees in the kitchen and look up at Daryl and undo his pants, pulling them down, I hold his rock-hard cock, his already leaking pre-cum as I drag my tongue through it savoring the unique taste of Daryl. "Ah fuck me baby, so good more babe more." I open my mouth and Daryl thrusts into my mouth. "Oh yeah baby, suck my big hard cock baby, make me cum." As he thrusts harder into me, I wrap my arms around his waist as he runs his fingers through my hair helping me move. "I'm close baby."

"Daddy?"

"Oh fuck me. Merlynn." As he pushes me off his cock I land on the tiles I feel my wrist hurt, and he quickly pulls his pants up.

"Ow. Shit Daryl, why'd you do that?"

"Merlynn's here. She saw us."

"Yeah, and you thought the best way to protect her is throwing me to the floor." I'm angry with him, Merlynn has no idea what we are doing.

"I'm sorry babe, can you forgive me? Here let me help you up." He holds out his hand to help me up, I push it away.

"Fuck off. Don't do that again Dixon. Not ever do that again."