Sweet redemption chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"You mean it? I'm gonna be someone's daddy?"

"Yeah, you are." I walk around the island and wrap her in my arms and kiss her. "Well, I was hoping you'd maybe want to be Merlynn's daddy as well and we are having our baby."

"That's amazing I thought the doctor said you couldn't have babies?"

"I'm starting to think he wasn't that good of a doctor."

"I'm glad I wanted a baby with you." I kiss her again.

"Da da." Merlynn reaches up to me.

"Yeah, I'll be your daddy if you want me." I bend down and pick her up. "Emma I want a family with you, I'll protect you and these babies until the last breath leaves my body."

"I know Dar but I don't want you to die too. Please promise me you won't do anything stupid. Or make me leave you I couldn't do that again."

"Oh, you're never leaving me Em. I love you, girl." I put Merlynn down and watch her crawl away as I lift Em onto the bench and she spreads her legs for me pulling me between them. I pull her shirt off as she does the same to me. She lifts her ass off the bench and I pull her pants and underwear off, and push her so she's laying on the bench, I can see how wet she is and I move lower laying kisses and lightly biting her, I run my fingers through her hairs I love these red hairs I hope our baby takes after her and not me. I spread her lips and lick at her, I spread a hand over her nonexistent belly move up, and kiss it. "I can't believe I'm going to be someone's dad."

"You're going to be the best daddy ever."

"I don't know how to be."

"You will be Dar I know it. You'll want to be and you will be."

"I love you Em. Now let's put kitty cat away as daddy wants to play with the big pussy cat."

"Hey don't call my pussy big."

"She's perfect and I love it like I love its owner." I watch a naked Emma climb off the bench and reach down and pick up Merlynn as she does I see her cute pussy peeking and I saw that naked ass of hers. I think I want that ass I have never wanted one before. I follow them to Merlynn's room and watch her put her down.

"You little miss you need a nap so does mommy. Love you, baby girl." As she walks out we hear a steady flow of 'da da da da da'

"I have to say Em that is cute."

"Well, she does get it from her mother I've heard she's pretty cute."

"Cute? Oh no, you're not cute you're fucking beautiful."

"Thank you, sexy man."

"You know how much I wanna throw you on the bed and take you?"

"Well judging by that hard-on you got I'd say a lot."

"Well, you will show me your ass missy."

"What this ass?" As she climbs onto the bed on her hands and knees, wiggles her ass at me, and looks back at me. "Well if you like my ass so much it's yours if you want it."

"If I want it? I've wanted it since I saw it babe but I've never I don't know what I'm doing. And we need to be gentle I don't wanna lose our baby."

"To a point babe but Merle and I was pretty wild those last few weeks we were together.

"I think I can show you wild, I can be a bad boy too Em."

"Good show me, Dar. Give me a little bit of big old dirty Daryl."

"Oh, you're in trouble now. But I can't do what you are asking me to."

"Okay, babe. When you want to just ask."

"Maybe never babe I want to but I don't know. I don't know if I can do that."

"Honest babe it isn't a deal-breaker. Did your dad do what he did to Merle to you too?"

"Yeah, he did whenever he was drunk he attacked me until I was big enough to fight back."

"Oh god. Baby, I'm so sorry I promise I'll never push you to do anything ever."

"I know I want to I never have. I mean I've never done it to someone." I watch her roll over onto her back.

"Well, I'd be happy for you to do that whenever and if you ever feel like it. I know I said it before but I'm so sorry baby for what your dad did. No child deserves that but Daryl it's made you who you are, you could be a horrible person but you aren't. I could say the same about Merle you both yeah Merle did some bad things but there was good in him he just needed someone to believe in him. You've had that Dar, your family they believe in you and you know why you are going to be a good dad no cross that a great dad?" As I lay down next to her.

"Nope why?"

"You have Rick to look to babe. He loves his children, be like Rick a slightly less crazy version of him, but yeah be like Rick."

"True I can be like Rick or Maggie's dad his name was Herschel he was an awesome dad. I can be the dad these kids need."

"You'll be amazing I know it, babe. Now mister come here and take me."

"Can't think of anything else I'd rather do momma bear." I climbed over her.