Sweet redemption chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Flashback

Merle dragged me to his room opened the door pulled me in and pushed me against the wall.

"I knew you wanted me. Merle is never wrong."

"Yes yes. I couldn't help it. You turned me on okay? Now show me what you got." I pull his singlet off him and suck in my breath.

"Strip Emma." I take off my shirt. "Very nice." Merle takes his arm attachment off and I'm shocked by the damage. "Hey, this doesn't make me any less of a man where it counts." To emphasize the point he pulled me close to him I can feel how hard he is.

"Hmmm l like the feel of you." I kiss him. His hand goes to my pants. "I got this." I start taking them off until I'm standing there in my underwear.

"I knew you were pretty. I knew you would sleep with me, I'll ruin you for all men you'll only be able to sleep with a Dixon from now on."

"I don't see or feel a problem with that." I rub myself against him.

"Come on girlie I'm taking you to bed."

"About time." He takes my hand and leads me to the bed.

"You're a little excited, are you? Lay down." I lay down after I pull my bra and panties off. "Fuck me you're beautiful prettiest thing around here."

"Yes, I am. Thank you. Come here, Merle." I pull him onto the bed and he settles between my legs, he accidentally brushes against me with his stump I tense up and he looks at me I think he thinks I'm disgusted by it, I take his arm and kiss it. "I'm sorry it just shocked me, Merle. Now show me what you got. How good are you with your left hand?"

"Lucky I was left-handed is all I can say." As his hand runs down my body and cups my mound.

"I'm sorry usually I'm not so hairy. Kind of no razors or waxers."

"Hey, it's cool. If you're cool with this I'm cool with that any way I can always shave you if you want."

"Nah I can shave." As his fingers slip between my lips and find my hard nub and start rubbing. "God that feels good."

"You like how Merle touches you?"

"Yes." I run my hand down his body and wrap my hand around his cock.

"Oh, girlie your hand feels good."

"So does yours. Roll over I want to taste you." He rolls onto his back I moved so I was hovering over his cock it was as beautiful as I thought it would be. I lick at his cock and then open my mouth and take him in.

"Oh god yeah, Emma suck my cock. Oh, you're so good girlie. You like my cock do you?"

"Yes, I haven't had a cock in so long almost forgot what they look like. I need this. I need it like I need air." As I go back down on his cock and start sucking.

"Oh fuck me you suck cock good girlie. That's it take my cock. Make me cum and swallow my load baby. Fuck me, girl, you're good I'm gonna cum I wanna cum in your mouth." As I feel the first spurt of him inside my mouth and I suck on him harder to get as much as I can out of him and it makes a warm spot in my belly. "Fuck me girl I thought you'd be good but I was wrong you're fucking brilliant. Now my turn fairs fair lay down baby." I roll off him and onto my back. "Oh look how wet you got sucking on my cock hmmm yummy." As he drags a finger through my folds and licks it clean, then he settles between my legs and spreads my lips, and licks away at me.

"Oh fuck me, Merle. Don't stop baby don't stop. Oh, fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming Merle. OH GOD MERLE I'M CUMMING!" I wrap my legs around his head trapping him between them. He licks away at me, never would've taken him for a pussy licker but yeah he's good. "Stop stop Merle too sensitive. Damn, aren't you full of surprises?" He lifts his head and his face is coated in my juices.

"Yeah been a while since I've eaten pussy but yeah I used to love it yours is amazing girlie. Tastes it, honey. You want my cock."

"Yes, yes Merle I need you inside me. Take me, Merle."

"Yeah, you're mine, Emma. As I said you'll never have anyone but a Dixon as soon as I enter you no man will ever be as good." He rubs himself against my lips seeking entrance and pushes in.

"Oh fuck me he's big."

"You can take him you're a big girl." He pushes more into me and he bottoms out. "God girl so fucking tight. I knew you'd be good."

"God you feel good inside me. I'm good you can start moving." I feel him start to move He'd pull all the way out and push back in. I wrap my legs around his hips and he cups my ass as his lips find one of my nipples and lightly bites it and then rolls us and I'm on top.

"Ride me, baby. Ride my cock."

"Oh, I'm going to ride him. I'm going to ride him so well. Love him Merle I love your cock." I lean down and kiss him. I start to raise and lower myself making sure I rub myself against him. "Oh god, Merle so good so good."

"That's it girlie cum all over my cock. I'm close again babe make me cum."

"Oh play with my nipples Merle make me cum fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

"Take it Emma take me take my cum baby." I feel him spurt inside me oh fuck we forgot to wear a condom shit.

"Oh fuck Merle. That was so good. Shit, Merle, we forgot to wear anything."

"Oh damn girl, yeah we did, you're only for a Dixon now aren't you none of the others will ever want you."

"Good because I want this dick again."

"Easy there girlie give me a minute to recover I ain't getting any younger."

"You feel young enough to me." I kiss him.

Present-day...

"So you say he was nice to you. That's not the brother I know."

"Maybe he needed someone that believed he was a good man. Can I ask how he died?"

"He went on a solo mission to try and save the place where we were. The governor killed him and Merle turned I found him and I put him out of his misery."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Daryl I know how much he loved you. He always spoke about wanting to find you he never gave up hope that you were alive."

"Me too I always hoped he was. But he was the same Merle he always was but there was something different, like guilt he wouldn't tell me what it was that he was guilty over."

"Probably making me leave I know he didn't want me to but he was worried that the governor was going crazy well crazier than before and we didn't trust that I'd make it out. I got lucky and found a car in a garage that had a full tank of gas in a nearby home and started north until I ran out of gas then went on foot it took weeks then I found out I was pregnant I thought I was getting fat, then weeks later my water broke, Aaron and Eric found me and helped Merlynn came into being, I was happy and sad you know she was alive but Merle wasn't there, he'd want to know he had a child hence the name."

"How did you do that give birth outside the walls?"

"Had no choice I stayed away from people, the dead are bad but people can be worse. As bad as the dead are they are simple they have one goal to eat that's it. Now people there are some bad mothers out there. I want to believe you're good but your people I have to say I don't trust them. About giving birth one day my water broke I had no idea what I was doing but thought women do this all the time then Aaron and Eric walked up to my camp as I was giving birth they helped me brought me back here and saved me according to the doctor."

"And you're right not to. I have to earn your trust, and I will earn it until then I understand you not wanting me around Merlynn. But I'm a good man, yeah I've done bad things but I'm a good man."

"I know Daryl if your brother is then you are too. Would you like to come around tomorrow to properly met her? I think she'd like that."

"Yeah, I would until then. Thank you for telling me, Emma."